Shataan - Your Bad Boy AVP Cannon is Painted!

N

NibsFlibble

We're in the process of casting this Bad Boy.

The pictures do not do it justice. The color is actually darker, but even when I adjusted the lighting, it kept coming out too bright.

This is Shataan's sculpted AVP Cannon. A stunning piece of craftsmanship!

Just this minute, we pulled out the first slush cast ..... came out pretty great, with very very minor imperfections!

YAHOO!!!!!!

You must see this puppy up close and personal. There's just no words for how great this cannon is.......

ENJOY!!!!!

ShataanAVP00-18.jpg

ShataanAVP00-17.jpg

ShataanAVP00-16.jpg

ShataanAVP00-15.jpg

ShataanAVP00-14.jpg

ShataanAVP00-13.jpg

ShataanAVP00-12.jpg

ShataanAVP00-11.jpg

ShataanAVP00-10.jpg

ShataanAVP00-09.jpg

ShataanAVP00-04.jpg

ShataanAVP00-02.jpg

Additional info: I should have made clear that the pictures above are of the Original Master sculpt we painted. I'm not happy with the pictures, so I may retake them with better angles (and not so much blurr on some of them).

The first slush cast has been made. There are a few teeny imperfections that will fix itself once we get the hang of slushing this particular cannon. Imperfections aside, it came out very much like the original master sculpt!

It was an honor to mold the Cannon for Shataan. It is truly a stunning piece of work.

T

The Xcalibor

HOT DAWG, THATS AWESOME. A must own for any pred fan. Great work to the both of you guys. NICE

KEITH

S

Shataan

I seriously can`t believe my eyes. The detail stuff Pirk added makes the cannon come to life! I am speechless. Dunno what to say. Blown away. Completely. Seriously. I really owe a huge debt to Dave and Debra, for bringing the AVP cannon to life. ;0)....................

addendum

Nibs pics are stunning! Very happy she is doing the photo ops for the cannon. Really shows the cannons soul!

T

The Mortal Immortal

That is one sweet looking cannon. Gary I can see all the details now that is it painted. Deb and Dave did a awesome job on the molding.

S

SeaHunterr

A work of art...incredible, I will be proud to have this as part of my costume. DAMN!!! that's nice!

K

kithunter

DAMN!!!! looks like it was ripped right out of the film, nice piece you have there, i'm sure it will look great on a suit..

AM

C

carlart

It IS great. It fills the gap of the seldom seen "medium" cannon seen in AVP, shown here on the Lair in all of it's splendor.
With the addition of that cannon, it can truly be said that all of the film cannons are under this roof.

carlart

P

predmandb

Wow not that is a awesome piece there!!! Truly a work of art!!! Very professional, I am amazed at the detail,definitly a must for any collector!!! I look forward to seeing more great pieces like this from you!!!

S

STEVE0671

Awesome work!!!! I realy mean that!

That would look great with my Celtic Bio!

J

JediUsurper

Wow real good casting Nibbs and Pirk.

me starts chanting

HOLY SH*T

HOLY SH*T

HOLY SH*T

hope ya happy G , should be after creating that.

Great sculpt and a great Cast = OWNAGE.

S

Shataan

Thx all for the awesome comments. But remember, the cannon above is NOT the Pirk-Nibs cast... but the painted up mold master cannon. Kudos go to Pirk for the beautiful paint work. And Nibs for the photos, that show us the fine paint work.

The Pirk-Nibs cast is still to come! ;0) I can`t wait.

J

JediUsurper

ahhhhhhh

in that case ............

only 2 HOLY SH*T's then