Silicone P1 Suit Evolution. Pg41 Hands Video 19/07/13

skunk

Hunter
I havent had the time to take a proper look around this place lately, seems alot has been happening.

Not refering to you of course lol..............you STILL havent ******* finished this thing!

Looking great though, you should have put the hands on aswel when you took the pics.

As far as the confusion goes with painting silicone, I dont think people quite understand that it is not infact a paint at all, more a pigment which is mixed with the silicone, and provided that it is going onto clean release free silicone, there is no reason why it wouldn't chemically bond as you said, so it would be impossible to remove, and as it is silicone based, will stretch just as much as the item itself.

I have recently been playing around with silicone, I'll post some up when I get a chance.

Loving the paint up though man.....really looking forward to seeing a video once its all complete.

.......so get a wriggle on

Robillicus

Hunter
Paint Boner!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm finally beginning to understand how Silicone lends itself to the natural translucency of skin. I think the paint-work is phenomenal, Lee. You've totally raised; and set the bar really high. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished torso being worn, and shown off.

Usurper

Veteran Hunter
made007 said:
And you can get it out easy? Like a shirt?
yeah like a tightish T shirt I guess, with added weight.

Robillicus said:
Paint Boner!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm finally beginning to understand how Silicone lends itself to the natural translucency of skin. I think the paint-work is phenomenal, Lee. You've totally raised; and set the bar really high. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished torso being worn, and shown off.
Thanks Rob,
                 As with all my paint ups, I try to improve with every new application, and as always trying to please my Lair family. I hope it looks good worn lol, I feel a growing pressure now hehe.

Usurper

Veteran Hunter
lol I hope its half good.

I setup USTREAM earlier but it has no chat or way of me knowing who was watching me paint, which kinda freaked me the hell out. so I wont be doing that again, unless I can find a stickam alternate, where I can see others and we can talk etc.

Usurper

Veteran Hunter
lol, I was actually worried for a second, so tired urg thank god its the last day in my day job for a couple of days.

going to try tiny chat later, id really prefer a programme that I can set a password and people can ask for it if they want in.

Usurper

Veteran Hunter
Update for the day. ( sorry if this is boring you )

The shoulders have been done and as I also made too much paint up I ended up virtually finishing the back. again I took some liberties with it, I did not want it perfectly symmetrical, but close ish.
All I need to do now are the ars and left side of body, then probably some minor tweaking.

bloody frozen now, so off for toast and caawfee.

Last edited by a moderator:

MEANGENE83

Hunter
Looking good, waiting for a motion video of how it wears.

If you are looking for a video chat platform, try google hangout. all you need is a free google account.