slayers 2nd suit(actually the first REAL suit)

N

NightSlayer666

Well here it is the slayer suit version 2, and i say version 2 because my "suit" from last year really wasnt all that impressive, lotsa Rubies costume parts. Here is the version 2 that took me a year to get somwhat done.
sawandpred008-1.jpg

sawandpred009-1.jpg

sawandpred010.jpg

sawandpred002.jpg

sawandpred007.jpg

close up of fun foam shin armor
sawandpred012.jpg

Ok not so good a pic on the shin armor but oh well. The blades worked on a custom animatronic setup my brother and i made from scratch, ill post pics of it later. The chest armor isnt fun foam but a weight lifting mat that i found at wall mart, it wasnt heavy, im wondering if it was actually minicell. All in all i had alot of fun making this suit, I deffinately learned a **** load of information, like how to airbrush for one, and that this hobby takes much time. But its all good, time for research and development time. I also wiss to thank everyone who put up with my insane questioning, and to all those who helped me get to this point....you know who you are!!
thanx -Joe

T

The Big Gunns

Like the suit Slayer.. you have the shorter dreads for the Hunter on the go And I really like the fact that you took your pics outside in the woods. All you need is some black makeup around your eyes

~Mel

N

NightSlayer666

Thank you for the kind words so far. I really am kinda proud about this suit, even though at times i wanted to burn it all. Next on the design board a backpack with radio control cannon. Hey the spotter needs somthing else to do besides take pictures and help you traverse obsticles. So ill give em a radio control unit to make the cannon work like in the movies, and only 300 some odd days to make it happen, gotta get crackin, -Joe

5179julie

Impressive stuff with the wooded background. Like the kevlar style armour!