Sneak peak at the Alien Queen Huntress

Broz

Unblooded
Well I always understood the females were massivly larger and stronger than the males as befits their rather insectoid origins (so not being mammals the boobs seem a tad off.)

However... if you can do it, then do it.

That really is an amazing bio, hell the whole of the sculpt is smashing. I espechially like the detail around the crown and plenty of dreads is always cool.

BigGunns

Blooded
We already had the boob discussion on my last suit. They do have boobs and nipples and suckle their young. Predators aren't hatched.

Diesel369

Blooded
lol, you know more people really should read the novels, they tell so much about predator ways and civilization, and how the females run things for the most part, and are typically stronger, faster, and smarter... with exceptions. but hey, earth boobs are suppose to be for babies... but is that all they're used for? I mean seriously, :rolleyes:

Diesel369

Blooded
lol, reminds me of broken tusk, just odd with somethin missin, just picture like 3 inner teeth missin, only one mandible tooth, hearin aid, thick glasses... we really shouldn't insult em this way

kithunter

Elite Hunter
this comming from the head boob....

Rings on the dreds or are u going to just let them hang like that?

maybe Foamie rings to keep the weight light

AM

BigGunns

Blooded
Head boob..lol You guys crack me up.

Yeah thats one of the 2 things left that I have to do. I started the dread rings but never finished them. This suit has very little foamies on it. Only the shoulder area and boots are foamies. I sculpted everything else.

And I have 8 inch lifts- and about 2 inches on the mask.. I need to be 6'5" because the shield is 4 feet tall.

Heres the start of the dread rings:
dr1.jpg

Tip dread rings:
ndr.jpg

BTW...The dreads look weird because the suit is lying on the floor

Diesel369

Blooded
ok maybe I missed this in the whole training of the suit wearing class, but what exactly do you use as lifts? I've been thinkin on how to make myself taller for the suit, and obviously you natural Einsteins have already got it all worked out...I was just gonna use the soles of rubber boots or somethin...

BigGunns

Blooded
All I am doing is wearing a set of heeled boots. :rolleyes: Im not sure how guys can get away with the height like that. Most I have seen is 3-4 inches in the feet.

Macguyver

Blooded
THAT'S OUTSTANDING!!! AMAZING WORK, MEL!!! :rolleyes:

I love the background story to go w/ its design. Been admiring the progress of this suit since it was posted up on predatorstuff.com awhile ago. The amount of work you put into all those small details is truly phenomenal!!! That sword is pretty bad ass addition to it as well. As always, no matter how cool I may think some of the stuff I've made is...one look at anything you've created & it reminds me how the skies the limit when it comes to the final product!