Sneak peak at the Alien Queen Huntress

Usurper

Veteran Hunter
8" lifts = accident waiting to happen.

be careful eh , id imagine not many people will coming running to a roaring pred in pain as they might just think ya pissed off :rolleyes:

Robillicus

Hunter
ol, you know more people really should read the novels, they tell so much about predator ways and civilization, and how the females run things for the most part, and are typically stronger, faster, and smarter... with exceptions. but hey, earth boobs are suppose to be for babies... but is that all they're used for? I mean seriously
I think we'd all be better of if no one else read those books. They put limits on the character. Stupid limits written by a feminist with daddy issues.

ANYHOW... Mel I've always thought your interpretation of the Female Predator was the best. Totally pushing the envelope as others have said. I could make all the tit jokes I want, but when you get down to it, she's bad ass! My only critique would be that you should do a regular Huntress (when time permits ofcourse.) One who fits in with the rest of the ranks out there hunting. I think that the Predator race is quite the equal oppurtunity employer.

:rolleyes:

Diesel369

Blooded
yeah, your right, the novels were only the second best source of predator info ever created behind the movies, totally not worth reading... (extreme sarcasm). everyone, read em if you get a chance, form your own conclusions instead of listening to bias opinions...

BigGunns

Blooded
Regular is sooooooooooo boring. :rolleyes: Actually my second suit was a P1. But I have thought about doing another P1 suit.

Uhlakk

Hunter
So... I have recoverd from that stroke of genius....

now I have the drive to touch some.... äh.... *become red faced* :rolleyes:

But I agree... regular is boring. It can't be that any yautja looks like an other.... but they'r twins... ore clones... hehehe

maddhatter

Unblooded
totally kick ASS!!!!! love the suit, too bad we havnt seen one of thoe in a pred film. HAve you thought of making some kind of fan film? that would be cool....or at leat submit your ideas...im hopes for predator 3 haha...anyways great job:the story, paint scheme, dread-rings, bio,.....boobs haha :) (i had to say it, everyone else did lol)

xalener

Blooded
what's the point of the boobs, how can a predator eat from that?
I'm not joking, the mothers must be torn up.
BTW:A movie would be awsome. Imagine that kick ass mask with moving mandables!

BigGunns

Blooded
What would my suit threads be if there were no boob comments. :)

I would love to do a short fanfilm with this suit. I am back in Florida now so I am planning on getting in touch with some of the students at Full Sail School. I have no script or anything- so if you guys have some ideas I'd love to hear them.

Tiger

Unblooded
Amazing stuff BigGunns.

I'm curious how much time you've put into it and what sort of preparations you did when planning the suit and it's designs?

Did you make any sketches that we could possibly see?

If not, it's cool.

Thanks.

I think we'd all be better of if no one else read those books. They put limits on the character. Stupid limits written by a feminist with daddy issues.
Care to elaborate?

what's the point of the boobs, how can a predator eat from that?
I'm not joking, the mothers must be torn up.
BTW:A movie would be awsome. Imagine that kick ass mask with moving mandables!
Assuming that newborns have fully developed mandible tusks and teeth.

Otherwise the mandibles may help in retrieving milk from the mother, kneading the glands like a kitten does with their paws. Once mandible tusks are matured to a point where it becomes uncomfortable for the female, the young could then be taught how to eat other types of food.

All assumptions of course. *Shrugs*

BigGunns

Blooded
For this particular suit I got inspiration from one of the Nina garage kits. I didnt have a drawing- my ideas just sort of deveolped along the way. I didnt even have the idea for gold markings on the suit until I found the sword I wanted. Many times I do have a concept drawing. I will draw something out and then leave it for a while. Come back to it and tweak it or change it.

This suit has taken by far the longest- because everything was sculpted. Im gonna say 12 months to complete everything. My Ceremonial suit only took about 3 months.