Sneak Peak of PredatrHuntr before he gets it

PredatrHuntr

Veteran Hunter
Thank you Scott for posting those pictures of my suit...I am simply exstatic and I can't wait to display it. I've left Dan some voicemails and emails, but haven't heard from him in a bit so please tell him it looks amazing and I can't wait to get it.

The day I can display my fully finished Predator will be the day that my Predator collection is complete...

Head hunter

Hunter
ow man it looks cool

when i am see this im thinking how long time there will be before my costume is complete, if i ewer will be :) man i wish a had a million bucks right now :)

Ruffkintoy

Hunter
Well it still looks good :)
I thought you were painting it and wondered if it was the faskolor paint you talked about.

ronin

Hunter
db did a great job on the predator skin colors.looks really bad ass!

yeup...wear it with pride...i would!

PredatrHuntr

Veteran Hunter
Scott, any news on how much DB has left to do? Whats left?

I left DB an email and a voicemail, but he hasn't got back to me yet.

Any updates are greatly appreciated...

PredatrHuntr

Veteran Hunter
Scott, you took pictures and posted them as a sneak peak. I didn't ask you to, and I appreciate it. I am not asking you to hound Dan or put yourself out for me - just continue to update me like you have been doing.

I have been waiting 11 months for this suit and the pictures you took is the only thing I have seen to indicate that progress is being made. The next time you see DB, snap a few more pictures of my stuff and post em for me...