So who has a good P1 mask to offer?

D

dentistboy

I've tried to check all of the threads here, but since it's kind of a dormant site, most of the links are dead. That, and I understand that the site had some issues recently. In any case, who offers what out there? Am I just going to have to continue scouring E-bay? I've seen some decent ones there, but a lot of the time the teeth and mandibles just don't do it for me. Thanks!

Derek

I

inkdoctor

i have a guy that has some nice ones. he has a movie version predator 1. has a nice predator 2 and a scar mask as well. i make shure hes ok with me giving out his email and post it. i just bought one of his pred 1 and its awsome.

I

inkdoctor

hi the guys name is DAN, his email is divrr@earthlink.net i just bought one of his predator 1 mask. very friendly and will email you pics of his work too.

J

JAILER1955

Dan Snyder does great work and he is easy to talk to and work with. I have some of his work and wish I could afford more. Talk to him.

D

dentistboy

Thanks for the info guys. Since everything was pretty dead for a while, and considering funding issues...I'm being forced to settle for a Halo Master Chief costume this year. However, it's never too late to start planning for next year