Sold Out! Sideshow's supply of Hot Toys Ancient Elder (Asian/Blister version)

spinksy

Hunter
Good old spinksy :p:). It's xanospawn from spawn.com . How much did you pre-order your's for on the bay?
ah was just woundering who it was-thought it was you!lol

being honest it cost $150USD then i had to pay shipping cost to UK, i got it from a seller named abcexpress (they've got 4000 good feedback)

is that a fair amount?

Faken

Hunter
Yeah this sold out VERY fast :)

The newsletter went out at 12:30AM Eastern and it was sold out by 1PM. I got my order in first thing in the morning *phew*

ah was just woundering who it was-thought it was you!lol

being honest it cost $150USD then i had to pay shipping cost to UK, i got it from a seller named abcexpress (they've got 4000 good feedback)

is that a fair amount?
Sounds just a little pricey but at least you got one :).

Yeah this sold out VERY fast

The newsletter went out at 12:30AM Eastern and it was sold out by 1PM. I got my order in first thing in the morning *phew*
Yeah. I didnt realize it was up untill it was almost gone. I thought SS would've sent a heads up or something.

spinksy

Hunter
ah well at least ive got 1 coming!

anyone know exactly when its due to be released-also anyone got a pic of them without there masks!

ronin

Hunter
Wow...it's almost like buying a concert ticket before it goes out for sale!LoL!

Atleast you got one!

ah well at least ive got 1 coming!

anyone know exactly when its due to be released-also anyone got a pic of them without there masks!
That would be nice to know but they never do. I know the Sideshow version is due in march now (after being pushed back 3x's). They said the Asian version is due at the end of the 1st quarter of 2007 so it'll probly come out in march as well.

LOL! I guess the newsletter WAS the heads up

Dan
Yeah. I would've been pissed if I missed out. I always get the pre-order heads up for other things but didnt really get one for this one.

spinksy

Hunter
ive emailed the seller a few times asking when its out-they always reply saying please try an be patiant and that they hope for it to be there by end of feb!
ive emailed them quite a few times as i payed for the item as soon as i bought/pre-ordered it (before xmas!) and ive just been worried that cause ive paid they might try an keep my money an not bother sending me one! (i know that sounds alittle silly but ive never pre-ordered anything before)

anyone know how many (approx) theres going to be of the SS version (as in should i pre-order one of them as well)

ive emailed the seller a few times asking when its out-they always reply saying please try an be patiant and that they hope for it to be there by end of feb!
ive emailed them quite a few times as i payed for the item as soon as i bought/pre-ordered it (before xmas!) and ive just been worried that cause ive paid they might try an keep my money an not bother sending me one! (i know that sounds alittle silly but ive never pre-ordered anything before)

anyone know how many (approx) theres going to be of the SS version (as in should i pre-order one of them as well)
Yeah. That's the downfall with pre-ordering anything on ebay. The sellers always want the money up front. If you pre-order from a real company (like Sideshow) they dont charge you untill they get it and it's shipped out to you. Speaking of which...I just got this email from them about the Sideshow Exclusive.

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Ancient Predator Elder 14-inch Fully Poseable Model Kit – Sideshow Exclusive (item #63171) from our Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 15-20 days.

Sideshow Collectibles will be authorizing your credit card on file with us for this item upon its arrival. Please expect to receive another e-mail in approximately 10-15 days, which will notify you about the processing of your order.
I'm not sure what the run number is on the Sideshow version but I know there still up for pre-order if you want one.

[URL="http://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=63171"]http://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=63171[/URL]

Guess I'll be getting them both at the same time . I just got this one to.

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Japanese Exclusive Predator Elder 14-inch Fully Poseable Model Kit (item #63172) from our Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 15-20 days.

Sideshow Collectibles will be authorizing your credit card on file with us for this item upon its arrival. Please expect to receive another e-mail in approximately 10-15 days, which will notify you about the processing of your order