some aliens some predators and a mission

P

PMANDER

Ive finally got the trailer done for the S.E.E.D fan film heres a link

Download the trailer at and if it won't play properly, be sure you have the latest DIVX codec that you can download at www.divx.com/divx/play/download/

hope you like..any questions for the toronto show just pm or email its a free show..only admission is at the convention doors..our showing is free for all. and we have about a 2 hour time slot. film its self is still in the final cuts but we are looking at about 45 minutes.

would also like to thank Dan for his help getting this file compressed..and for the new project hes working on ..itll be sweet.

T

tommynator1024

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh boy. this is -ing awesome!!!

Loved the scene with the dope smoking soldier and the Pred right behind him

Does Internet release date mean it will be downloadable? Cos if so, I'm gonna set a countdown till May!

P

PMANDER

dope smokin soldier???

ROTFLMAO!! thts the greatest one Ive heard yet.. people said a few things but you just won the prize!!

C

carlart

Holy crap, Pete. Can't wait! I love the Roswell tie in. How long will the film be?
carlart
Lairtag.jpg

P

ptgreek

Pete,

Everytime I see another clip of this film, I'm that much more impressed. I can only imagine what production must have been like. I cant wait to see the whole waterfall scene..it looks amazing. I'd love to hear more about the making of this...fun times ..setbacks..etc. I find it always just as interesting to know what went into the making of a film as the film itself. Great Job.
-George

S

Sardnicus

Hi,pete,
I put a message to you at the CLASSIFIEDS in your forum.
Can you respond me?
Thanks.

T.K

F

Fakenrite

Thanks a ton for the honmourable mentions Pete Just glad to help out in any way I can I can't wait to see this thing in full glory

Dan

R

RaptorArts

Props? Lucky bastard LOL.
I just viewed the trailer and its freakin awesome. Cant wait to see the movie!

K

kithunter

i remember you telling me about this a few years back. i can't tell you how awesome it feels to see you bring it to life pete. it looks great.
always respected that about you and a few other members you come here to share your works...no drama, no half assing or lame posts.

Your passionate about your art and it comes across 100%. pure dedication

This is going to be great piece. kudos to all your cast and crew.

AM

M

Maverick118

Watched the Trailer Pete, loved it man. Lot of passion gone into this and I can speak from personal experience of how difficult this kind of thing is. My hat is well and truly tipped to you and I hope this leads to bigger and better things. It's a shame you've had to give up a lot of the props and molds as any help you could have given us would have been invaluable, but I know just how expensive this gets, in both time and money. Not going to wish you luck with it, because I know this is going to be awesome mate.

P

PredatoRob

Wow man, just wow. The trailer looked awesome! Hard to believe that a fan-film will single handedly make up for a gigantic movie studios massive flop. Yes, that's right. I said it. I think this movie will be tons better than AVP.

You're a fantastic talent, Pete. However I think you're a bigger inspiration to the rest of us. You've got more drive than anyone I know in real life, and anyone I've ever met on the internet. You have proven the statement "If you think you can do better, than do it yourself" to be so true. You've given me inspiration to keep going with my Samurai Predators. Hell, I even think of how it would look on screen.

Way to go dude, in more ways than one!!!

By the way, if you still drink coffee like you used to Im gonna change your name to "Captain Kidney Stones."

C

Cassiopeia1979

I can't wait to see this in full form... great job! i also love that end scene with the cigar and the pred nicely fading into the darkness. Hehehehe. makes me just a wee bit more paranoid.

P

PMANDER

Thanks all very nice things said..

..but honestly its forums like this and the good people that keep the motivation there to keep going no matter how bad things may get.

its the best i can do with what I knew at the time. and I dont think AVP was a compete flop... I was just whating to see them mean and skinning people with the cool preds staying alive. and new costumes and story. not some italian guy behind a wall like he sees preds everday of his life...LOL

thats why we did this for the love of the two alien and predator..even though seed is not an AVP movie. it more or less ties in the first pred movie and the first alien movie so we needed alien in there too.

just hope ya will like it

Pete

P

predator slayer

" Dope , smoking soldier " Thats the funniest thing ive herd in 2006....
Should'nt it be " SOLDIER , SMOKING DOPE "

I had visions of a HUGE spliff, smoking........ a soldier?

T

tommynator1024

Well, he did smoke dope, didn't he? Just stating the facts...

P

predator slayer

???
Yes, the SOLDIER did smoke dope...(But) not the other way around... " a dope, smoking a soldier ??" mmm is this posible..

M

Master Yoda 54

mmm

I can't play it for some reason, i have the latest DIVX deal but still not working.

I WANT TO SEE IT

KEITH