some aliens some predators and a mission

T

tommynator1024

ah, I see. I should have written "dope-smoking", shouldn't I?

What can I say except I'm not a native speaker? ;-)

F

Fakenrite

mmm

I can't play it for some reason, i have the latest DIVX deal but still not working.

I WANT TO SEE IT

KEITH
Hi Keith,

I recommend you reboot, re-install the DIVX codec with the link provided and give it another whirl. 99.9% of the time playback doesn't function properly, it's because the codec is not installed properly. What are you using to play the file? Media Player?

Dan

D

DAVIDYR1

Just watched the new trailer.
Wow...

This literally looks like a continuation of Predator 1 or 2.
The scene where the predator is in the shadows behind the cigar smoking soldier is worth a thousand words all it's own.

This is going to be big.

David

S

Shop1

Pete,

Dejan here from Connecticut. Please contact me ASAP. This is my final attempt to try to contact you in a cordial manner.

This is an attempt to get closure/resolve on a custom costume order I placed with you over 2 years ago.

I hate to ruin this thread and I apologize to everyone on this board, but I have already paid for these costumes and have been unable get in contact with Pete for 6 months. This is basicly the last Avenue I have travel down in order to try to get Pete's attention without getting anyone else involved.

Pete, Please, I'm hoping this is a HUGE misunderstanding.

Thank you for your time,
Dejan

A

alphatech686

Hey Pete, Looks very pro. The water scene looks better than anything I've seen on the big screen. Great job. Can't wait to see the whole thing.

P

PMANDER

Dejan here from Connecticut. Please contact me ASAP. This is my final attempt to try to contact you in a cordial manner.

This is an attempt to get closure/resolve on a custom costume order I placed with you over 2 years ago.

I hate to ruin this thread and I apologize to everyone on this board, but I have already paid for these costumes and have been unable get in contact with Pete for 6 months. This is basicly the last Avenue I have travel down in order to try to get Pete's attention without getting anyone else involved.

Pete, Please, I'm hoping this is a HUGE misunderstanding.

Thank you for your time,
Dejan
--------------------------

Yes I would think so..have you called me yet??? email to petemanderfx@yahoo.ca.

I dont what to sound odd eather put your PM and email are disabled....

pete

M

MEANGENE83

Pete I have had it. SEND ME MY GOODS!!

I ordered the laced pink thong 170 weeks ago and i cannot and will not wait any longer.

I dont care if you say they need to be washed first! HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO SEND ME MY UNDIES!!!

FOR THE LOVE OF PETE!

S

Skipjenn

this looks so cool,i cant wait either!great looking project

not to be an a$$ but i think there is a mis-spelling in the "seed" typed intro.
is it supposed to be "personal" or "personell" ?

P

PMANDER

MEANGENE83---y ou sicko,,,you promissed to never tell!!!! I Am not happy with this.

ARRRRRR!!!

D

Darth Opacus

hmmm.

Ok i have everything i need now but its still not comming up, it says im missing some kind of quick time plug in or something.

PLEASE HELP ME PMANDER.

KEITH

F

Fakenrite

What program are you trying to play the file in? I am the one that created the videos and it runs fine in windows media player. When you download and installed the DIVX codec, it probably also installed the DIVX media player. Did you try playing it with that?

Dan

D

Darth Opacus

OK,

I just tried it again and it worked. Thanks for the help Faken

The trailer rocks my socks off man, i can't wait for the release.

KEITH

P

Predatweaker

Pete you owe me nothing but have left my number for you to call me about a possible deal, I tried to e-mail you but it was returned, Could you call me or send your correct e-mail to me so we can strike a deal?
678-558-7481
battledbio@aol.com

C

carlart

Keith, are you on a Macintosh? Divx codecs can be a pain in the ass for Quicktime users. If that is the case, go here: www.divx.com/divx/mac/
Download the Divx decoder, it works!
carlart