some of my predator stuff.(lots of pics)

S

spinksy77

just thought id post some of my predator stuff up! mostly models and figures etc!

firstly are 3 custom 12" predators i bought from a friend on another forum!
img517.imageshack.us/img5...nu3tk4.jpg
img517.imageshack.us/img5...enuln5.jpg
img516.imageshack.us/img5...nu3oz6.jpg

next ill post a few McFarlane figures i have customised

first i wanted to recreate 'scarface' from predator;concrete jungle
img527.imageshack.us/img5...iumtu8.jpg
img503.imageshack.us/img5...iumxg8.jpg

next is a custom ancient predator
img520.imageshack.us/img5...prewa0.jpg

the elder (grey back) from the end of predator 2
img297.imageshack.us/img2...fp2mb8.jpg

next is a scar which i gave a batman;dead end inspired look
img112.imageshack.us/img1...iumpm8.jpg

next is my version of broken tusk(from the AVP comics)-wanted to keep him as close to the comic version as possible so kept the same paint scheme
img509.imageshack.us/img5...iumpi3.jpg

chopper predator from AVP
img520.imageshack.us/img5...ek7pn9.jpg
theres quite a few more but i dunno if people here are interested so wont post anymore

S

spinksy77

sorry-all the links should actually be pictures(dont know why they are)

T

tommynator1024

two things - have you used the "image" button to the left of the text area?? Easiest way to post pics.

second - I don't care too much for this diorama stuff, but I think your pieces are badass! And I bet people will want to see whatever you got, so bring it on!

K

kithunter

the lair isn't all about suit building...these are killer pieces that require as much dediacation as the big stuff does...well done.....

lets see more ..

agreed with tommy click on the image button and paste the link inside there...lmk if you need a hand with that

nice work

P

pirkleations

Sure! Show us a few kick-ass figures and then just leave us hanging!!

We want more!!!

~DangerDavey

S

spinksy77

cheers for the comments! ill post a few more up soon!

ive just ordered my hot toys ani-com scar so im looking forward to getting that! (all i need now is the hot toys chopper an ill have all of them)

got to say i do love this site! whebever ive looked theres always been a good kinda atmosphere an everyone seems cool! (an theres some amazing stuff here too)

K

kithunter

we try.

no one is above anyone else here and we try to encourage all those who have a passion for this kind genre..

now post up some more goodies...lol

T

tjm023

Seen your stuff over at the Spawn board. Glad you found your way over here. While I have not built a suit (yet), I have been able to built quite a predator prop collection (bios specialy) like I would have never though possible. I can tell you that this board is full of talent (straight out BADASS artist and creators) and it's total inspiration wether your working on a smaller or larger scale. I love it here!
Keep'm coming cause they look awesome!

Tom