Something new in the works

Mannowar

Hunter
Ok... this is only a teaser photo. I decided to take a few days off the big sculpts, but found myself sculpting a miniature Aliens head the other night while watching American Idol with the wife. I've been working on a ceremonial dagger when I'm not working on armor. The dagger is still a few days away... but I liked this so much I decided to use it for the dagger handle. What do you think?

PS... couldn't tell which pic was better, and didn't feel like setting up lighting, so I put em both up. Should have the whole piece done in a week or so... with better lighting...lol

Usurper

Veteran Hunter
Shaitan's already done a cracking alien ceremonial dagger, although i havent managed to get hold of one as yet :)

kriker

Blooded
not bad ^^ The purply blue of an alien always goes well with metal... thats gonna be one sweet looking knife

recoil1701

Blooded
Ok... this is only a teaser photo. I decided to take a few days off the big sculpts, but found myself sculpting a miniature Aliens head the other night while watching American Idol with the wife. I've been working on a ceremonial dagger when I'm not working on armor. The dagger is still a few days away... but I liked this so much I decided to use it for the dagger handle. What do you think?

NIce work guy!!! Very neat , i'm doing a dagger as well but mine is going to have a xenomorph fetus wrapped around the handle .. :)

Jesus