Somthin diff for Halloween

N

NightSlayer666

Ok yes I know, the day of the dead is now gone and over but gimmie a break, I just got the pics of my suit, which of course are posted, but what this is about is a working, yes i said working saw two mask. No it doesnt look exactly like the one in the movie, but by next halloween that will be a diff story. What we have here is my brother and my attempt at a working saw mask, it weighs in at 35 lbs, and is made of solid steel. We used this "prop" in our haunted house that usually runs for three days. The guy wearing it is a good friend, and to quote him " I almost piss my pants everytime that #@$! damn mask slams shut." We need to work out the gear system and timer but itll happen. Inside the mask are foam "spikes" that were filled with "blood" so everytime it slammed "blood" oozed out, i wish i could supply a video of this thing going off the sound of it slamming shut and B's acting made the skit, so we tried to keep the skit as close to the movie as possible. Anyway without further adue, the pics of our working mask from saw two,

sawandpred047.jpg

sawandpred046.jpg

sawandpred044.jpg

sawandpred030.jpg

You cant really see the "spikes" in the helmet but trust me they are there. The first fitting of the mask to B's head was kinda bad, my brother made this thing to fit only B's head so not really anyone else can wear it, anyway the first fitting with the springs installed left a small gash on B's chin and also a nice patch of hair came up missing from the back of his head
obviously this was not good, so with some tweaking and welding, my brother got it to fit and work right without taking out anymore of B's body parts. With the springs we had on this thing if you put your hand between the two halves when triggered, you would have a small cut on both sides along with some very nice bruises and alot of pain. This thing was no joke, I mean we basically made a working bear trap for someones head. Anyway, there it is thought you might like to see it---Joe

N

NightSlayer666

Now that you mention it Gary it kinda does, although thats not what it was modeled after. I talked with my brother on this mask and we both agreed this one needs more detail to make it more of a Saw II mask , and we are even thinking of starting over. But i also looked at the movie again, and thats what the mask looks like in the movie, a iron maiden for the head, oh well back to the drawing board.--Joe