Somthing bad has happened

nick1990

Unblooded
Mam o man this sucks. My room cought on fire today. Everything. was detroyed, including my brand new scar pred helmet from mysteria models. :) That just plain sucked loosing that. Not realy everything was destroyed. The only thing i found was my nintendo DS, mooncrest scar bio, pokemon/DBZ cards, and thats about it. The fire started in my room from a serge protecter the fire department thinks and i also think to. Some guy in the fire department was supprised that the switch on the serge protecter didnt switch off from an overload or somthing like that. Ill post some pictuers as soon as i can. Man it just sucked loosing all the thindgs you realy love like pred. helmet, ps2 and 10 diecast cars. Talk to you all later.

Faken

Hunter
Mam o man this sucks. My room cought on fire today. Everything. was detroyed, including my brand new scar pred helmet from mysteria models. :) :) That just plain sucked loosing that. Not realy everything was destroyed. The only thing i found was my nintendo DS, mooncrest scar bio, pokemon/DBZ cards, and thats about it. The fire started in my room from a serge protecter the fire department thinks and i also think to. Some guy in the fire department was supprised that the switch on the serge protecter didnt switch off from an overload or somthing like that. Ill post some pictuers as soon as i can. Man it just sucked loosing all the thindgs you realy love like pred. helmet, ps2 and 10 diecast cars. Talk to you all later.
WOW holy **** dude, that's F'in HORRIBLE

Will insurance cover any of that stuff? Did it stay in your room or did it spread to the rest of the place?

drgnfyre4

Hunter
Very sorry to hear about this. While it is upsetting to lose property remember that its of far greater importance that no one was hurt. Things can always be replaced if you really want them again, people cannot.

nick1990

Unblooded
WOW holy **** dude, that's F'in HORRIBLE :)

Will insurance cover any of that stuff? Did it stay in your room or did it spread to the rest of the place?

Yea insuransce should cover most of it. And no the fire just staid in my room. But the hole upstairs had smoke damage.

ronin

Hunter
Man...I'm really sorry to hear that bro.I can't imagine what that feels like...not good i know.
Anyways...I hope everythings ok with you man.

ronin

Hunter
Very sorry to hear about this. While it is upsetting to lose property remember that its of far greater importance that no one was hurt. Things can always be replaced if you really want them again, people cannot.
Thats very true...as long as you're safe...things can be replaced,but not you.

Faken

Hunter
Yea insuransce should cover most of it. And no the fire just staid in my room. But the hole upstairs had smoke damage.
Wow crazy, at least everyone is safe and it was contained. I take it someone was home and was able to put it out before it went too nuts. I've seen a couple of housefires first hand and both times the entire place went up in a matter of minutes.

nick1990

Unblooded
Heres the story. Me and my family were out eating and got a phone call from my uncle who was there. When we got to our house there were fire trucks every where. We got out of the car and talked to my uncle and he said some guy driving by our house saw smoke coming out of some vents in the house. He floored it up the drive way and broke his way in the house and he said he couldnt see a thing. Luckly all the animals were ok and surrvived. That about it for now. Ill try and keep you guys updated.

Just glad you and your folks are okay, and yes that good samariten wants thanking indeed. Stuff can be replaced you and your folks can't.

zealwing

Hunter
Wow! man that really horrible, I almost had something like that happened to me about 2 years ago, a small fan I had on a table next to the bed was buring up in flames and plastic was melting on the rug.

it must have been just short-circuit or some how over heated and caused a very small fire in the bedroom lucky we heard the alarm go off and ran to the room and I disconnected it from the wall I know it was a stupid thing to do. we always have to make sure and test the smoke alarms and carbonmonxide and makre sure there working.

Ragnar

Blooded
I feel sorry for you mate I know the feeling I had a fire 2 years back when I lost some kit
for another costuming project,

Hope everything was covered ?

DangerDavey

Hunter
Fire is one of those things that doesn't descriminate. It hits us all at one time or another.

But when we come out of it alive and kicking, we win.

Glad you and your family came out on top.

~DangerDavey

Rakai Thwei

Unblooded
Losing you collectables to a wild fire sure does suck-- alot. But like everyone here is saying, those things can be replaced and you know what, they can be replaced with a little bit of searching online. But whats most important is that no one got hurt or died. Fires have been known to kill people and thankfully no one in your family was hurt at all.

God has kept you safe when you think about that day when it all happened.

-Rakai'Thwei