Somthing New Is Comming

• Thread starter The Mortal Immortal
  • Start date
T

The Mortal Immortal

Here is a new mask I'm working on. Do to the fact someone called my last P2 cheesie. So this will be more movie like, but my own pattern. It still needs more painting. This is just a shot of the begining.
new.jpg

S

SeaHunterr

Incredible...your painting is among the best I've seen. Let your work speak for itself

T

tjm023

That is AWESOME work man .
I love the pattern. Looking foward to seeing it done.

Tom

P

pirkleations

I agree with the others.

Awesome patterning so far!! Looks kind of like a sound track. Very symmetrical, but natural.

DangerDavey

T

The Big Gunns

Mmmm cheese.. kind of reminds me of swiss and munster Scott.

Im diggin the pattern.. reminds me paint on Kithunters 2nd suit. Are you using a stencil for the pattern?
~Mel

A

asy0uw1sh

So far, it's pretty damn good! These things are a bitch to paint. I had to redo mine 3 times! Keep up the good work.

-Alan

M

Maverick118

I think it's rockin' Scott. Cracking pattern too, wish I could do something like that, but my chops ain't there yet. Cool stuff keep us updated.

T

The Mortal Immortal

Thanks guy and gals. I need to change my logon name to kraft, because I'm the cheesiest. LOL
Lines are a little to crisp, so I putting back on the needle cap to get the over spray to make the stripes blend in more.

This the break down of the Iwata HP-CH the brush I'm using.
hp-ch_instructions.jpg

P

predmandb

Hey mortal looking sweet!!! You shouldnt give a %#^ what people think,if you enjoy and are pleased w what you are doing then you accomplished what you set out to do!!! Those who put down others, and speak negative of someone elses creativity, lack the capacity in their mind to see "True Art"

D

drgnfyre4

Lookin pretty wild! I like it. Crossing my fingers that mine turns out a tenth as good.

T

The Big Gunns

This thread is supposed to be about the kick ass job Scott is doing on his mask.. but I can see someone is trying to derail the train once again......

Y

YautjaWan

I said the mask is looking good and i meant it. I really wasnt trying to start anything.

T

The Big Gunns

Well guess what.. I know Scott and that's how he is going to take it. For some reason he has been under a lot of attack lately from other board members for no reason at all. So its probably in your best interest not to make jokes unless you know him well enough to do so.

Nice work on the mask once again Scott.
~Mel

P

PredatoRob

Who called your work "cheesey?" Your work is way sweet, man. You don't give yourself enough credit.

I love the sharp lines of the pattern. It is going to look so bad-ass when you're done with it. Keep us updated with homie!

S

SeaHunterr

when you're on top, the weak ones are always trying to pull you down...don't let them!

S

Shataan

"the weak ones are always trying to pull you down"

or hump your leg! Or pull you down THEN hump yor leg! lol Awesome work Scott.

M

Moose Matson

I like the super unique stuff and this looks good to me just the way it is. It could right now go as a friggin wicked P2 Albino.