sound player?

P

PhantomSniper801

do any of you have like a sound player that goes with your suit? I want to have random sounds of the clicking noise, but dont know how to go about this, I know there are like 10 second sound recorders but I dont know where to get one, does anyone know if radio shack has them and if so, is there a part number? I went there but didnt see anything.
thanks!!!!!

A

alpha pred

Try a IRIVER mp3 player with a small batt power docking station!! I did this last year and hid it in a skull on the costume!! You can download sounds on the mp3 and let them run in loop mode all night.

D

darkenism

what type of speaker are you guys gonna use for this...i would like to try it as well? maybe i can hide the speaker in the plasmacaster... anyone have any ideas? also, what about using a camel back water bladder and hiding it in the backpack...it gets hot in these suits!!!

Y

YautjaWan

While trying my suit on as its being made and wearing it for a few minutes at a time, id have to say a camelbak is a must.

P

PhantomSniper801

any idea what the radio shack ones are called? part number?
I was debating on using my ipod, but I cant find any pred sound effects loud enough.

P

PhantomSniper801

there are speakers you can buy that just plug into the headphone jack you can find them like at Walmart by the MP3 players, I'm not sure houd loud you can get them, it varies by brand, does anyone have a good link to predator sounds?

A

alpha pred

The docking station I have is a sony. It folds up and is pretty loud. When I put it in the skull the skull amplified the sound quite a bit and the green lights from the speakers made the eyes glow green!! The exact model I cant find out for you right now...the wife is using it at work LOL! It cost around 60.00 at Best Buy.

S

stampedemag

My brother uses a custom harness under his Vader suit. He has a RCA MP3 player with amplified speakers he got from Radio Shack.

It really sounds great. I would go with something like that. He plays the breathing sound through that but for a Pred I would have it on random and play all sorts of things.