SOUVENIR FROM EL EDEN (PUERTO VALLARTA)

D

depredador1997

Picture12.jpg

THESE ARE SOME T SHIRTS I GOT FROM MY TRIP TO PUERTO VALLARTA A FEW YEARS AGO.....

Last edited by a moderator:
K

kithunter

very cool, i would imagine it's a tourist spot

pix from an older thread

predshirt.jpg

Da chopper
Chopper.jpg

predset_3.jpg

Pred Set
predset_4.jpg

Rebel base
Predset_2.jpg

Predset_1.jpg

D

depredador1997

Thanks for the pix KIT...yeah.it really is a tourist spot....it's been a while since my last trip to puerto vallarta.....but the first time there was so amazing...i was like 13 years old ,90-91 not so sure, butI had a blast, if you guys can come to this spot you wont regret it...
funny last night we had a party in down town LA @ the roof top of a loft we just bought ...i could recognize some buildings from predator 2,there is one that i think Predator stands at while holding a skull...i will get pictures of it later on.

Z

Zealwing

Man I Really have try one day and visit Puerto Vallarta and take some photos and souvenirs too!

C

Cassiopeia1979

i want that Danger Jungle Ahead shirt..

is it just me or does Arnie look espeically friendly in that billboard?

kithunter

Elite Hunter
a bump from a lifetime ago...

a few years back there was some talk among the members to chip in and provide a hunters lair sponsored sign

cause the one they have now is really hurting...agreed?
predset_4.jpg

i forgot who said they would produce it but i'm still down for the idea. not looking for ideas on what it will be just if there is interest... we can take a poll on a design if it comes to life.

i mean we have the resources to produce suits, i'm sure we could do something and donate it to the place where it all began for us all. second challenge would be delivery of the sign.
anyhow just throwing it out there for some food for thought

AM