SPAWN costume project UPDATED 2/15/07

ronin

Hunter
Looks killer so far Mike!I've always liked Spawn...I've still got like three copies of the very first comicbook
when it came out.Good stuff though bro...can't wait to see the what the body suit is gonna look like!From
loking at the head...it's gonna turn out sick! :)

Mortal Immortal

Elite Hunter
That work looks great Mike, you post bigger pictures. LOL JK You have any pictures of the backside that you said you were working on?

wickedbeard

Unblooded
Damn mike !!!That is unbelievable.I am also working on a spawn costume, but since I have no sculpting talents, mine is going to be more of the comic style using my own metal creations, and good ole spandex.lol
I sent you a pm on the mask you have made though.

zealwing

Hunter
Mike, that's coming out sweet man ! I love spawn also I have some of the spawn toys and issue 1 signed by todd mcfarlane when he was in new york city, back a few years ago, and I also met director of the spawn movie, who came from working on effects for Ilm.

drgnfyre4

Hunter
Thats pretty much the plan Scott, since I make latex batcapes, I will be making myself a massive latex cape in Red, distressing it all to hell ( so to speak) and making the edges ratted and burnt looking. The muscle suit is gonna be fun doing all the charred necro flesh look.

PREDORAN

Blooded
wow! spwan its coming to kick some a** , bro a really nice work maybe you can teach me to do something like that.

drgnfyre4

Hunter
wow! spwan its coming to kick some a** , bro a really nice work maybe you can teach me to do something like that.
It just takes clay and practice. Lots and lots of practice. I still have a lot to learn and a lot to improve on but I hope with every sculpt I do I learn a new method or trick to make the things that I do better each time.