STAN WINSTON BOOK ANNOUNCED!!!

• Thread starter Hangar18Studios
  • Start date
H

Hangar18Studios

The latest iisue of Makeup Artist Magazine mentions it!

FINALLY!
Titan Books is releasing "The Winston Effect: The Art and History of Stan Winston Studios".
Written by Jody Duncan of Cinefex fame, as well as several "making of" books.

It says that the book will likely be released in the Fall.
Keep an eye on makeupbooks.com to place a pre-order soon.

Woo-hoo!
Scott

P

PredatoRob

SWEET!!!! Me want, me want!!!!

I wonder.... I pre-ordered the book from Amazon.com back in June. Is the pre-order valid? Hmmm...

I hope so, that book is going to be badass!! I've been waiting for this book since I was 9.

T

The Mortal Immortal

I also perordered my book from Amazon.com. I can't wait till it get here.

K

kithunter

who is this "winston guy" you guys keep mentioning...has he done some pred work?

This will be the one book fan boys like us will gobble up and ohhh and ahhhh over the details for years to come. We are all puckered up and ready.

AM

C

carlart

I think this "Winston guy" was the one who came out with a brand of cigarettes some years back.

That book's gonna be smokin'!

carlart

P

Predrhone

Holy schnike... that second cover is making me a little damp in the pants. This is going to be one kickarse read.

Y

yautja clone

Any additional info ie.. number of pages, price, photos etc..

K

kithunter

the publisher of the book titan has a micro site going on where you can see previews of the book....like this

check it out

www.thewinstoneffect.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
N

ninjasith

This book will be awesome. I have the AVP book signed by Gillis, Woodruff, and Henricksen. Great reference.

maybe we should contact soe local bookstores, like barnes and Noble, and do an event there to promote it?