Starting costume October 2nd (update Oct. 13)

S

SeaHunterr

..I hope to be done with this in a few weeks. Here's the start of a bodysuit, cutting, trimming, stripping old paint off, adding more texture and bumps, and lycra undersuit
Here's the end result for the body suit I painted to match Scott's AWESOME mask he painted. Fixed a couple more things on it tonight...now it's pretty much done...time to add netting, armor, etc. Hope to be done in about 10 days.
DSC01673.jpg

DSC01689.jpg
DSC01698.jpg

S

Savage Yautja

Cool suit. When you get time post some more about it. Like where did you get the chest sculpt and the latex muscles? It looks like they were glued onto a spandex skin in places or am I mistaken? The texture looks good too. This is gonna look sharp!

J

JediUsurper

looks good gene, good luck in gettin finished asap

S

Shataan

Awesome skin Sea. I love that skinsuit look. Reminds me of..... ADIs AVP skin. SWOOT! My only critique? Don`t rush the paint!!! Pay as much attention when painting, as ya did in applying all that "Pred-sexy" bumpage!!!!!

The skin deserves teh best! ;0)

T

The Big Gunns

I see a large order of prosaide in your future.....

looks good Gene- hope you finish it in time.
~Mel

S

SeaHunterr

doing blades, and painted a mask...game on tomorrow!
Here's what I finished "tomorrow
DSC01641_00.jpg

No match for the Jedi Painter TMI
Still a long way to go, more prep, then spots begin.

P

predmaniac

I have so got to get one of these raw suits, just love the detail, any info much appreciated, please PM.

S

Shataan

Yup. Gene used his critical eye and looked the hard look at the AVP skinsuit. And looking at his suits here in the pics shows it. Very sweet suits.

P

PredatoRob

Oooooooooooooooooh! That's looking serious! I like it Gene - the suit and the paint work so far. That's going to be one badass suit when you're done with it. I'm keeping my eye on this.

S

SeaHunterr

added some spots last night...should be done in a few days.
DSC01639.jpg

Here's what I have after 10 days
DSC01650_00.jpg

T

The Mortal Immortal

I like it I like it a lot. Your new suit is kicking brother. Thats going to be one bad ass suit.

P

pirkleations

That is looking awesome, Gene! Obviously you work well under pressure!!

~DangerDavey

T

The Mortal Immortal

That is one suit your painting Gene for a newbie you rock.

P

PredatoRob

Keep back 500 ft. is right!! That's one badass looking Predator right there. I like that much better than the first suit you did, and even that wasn't anything to scoff at.

S

SeaHunterr

thanks for the kind comments, I'm happy with it so far, being my second time I've painted this suit, I have to raise the bar a bit. It's going a whole lot faster than the first one I did.
Hope to have some new armor to wear with this one, and working blades.

S

Shataan

Hmmmm "raise the bar a bit"???? lol I think you raised the bar ALOT! ;0)