steve wang question

I

inkdoctor

anyone know what steves website is? im trying to find pics of the original predator 1 backpack im planning on sculpting one. i heard that he has some pics of it on his site. i have one from the side in the studio but its small and only from 1 angle.

I

inkdoctor

yeah i found his myspace page i thought he would have a link to his site on there. i thought it was deathstudios.com. but its just a mask site now with no link to his page anymore.

I

inkdoctor

after looking abit more i did find some pics of the original backpack on his myspace site. both of them are from the same side im trying to find some from different angles to start on the sculpting.

K

kithunter

why not use that and the sideshow maquette to get you started...

I

inkdoctor

good idea andrew if i only had one of those statues. ive seen some good pics of the statue but not many of the backpack if anyone has any and wouldnt mind posting them im shure i could get by with that.

I

inkdoctor

i dont know about him being god but he is awsome. thanks scott for posting the pics im gonna try to get going on this project very soon.

R

RaptorArts

Steve Wang is an awesome guy we are both on MySpace.com and chat off an on. More off because hes busy as hell but hey what do you expect for a master in the field

Heres his other site was active for a while but now its down for some reason.
www.bio-morphs.com/

He also used to be found on here but not anymore for some reason...
www.deathstudios.com/Masks/index.cfm