still search P2-Netgun pictures

Denixboy

Young Blood
I still search P2-Netgun pictures. Possibly from all views.
Pictures from the Movie. Pictures of Movie-Prop. Or others.
Please, help me.
Thank you!

Denixboy

Young Blood
Thank you for the link! Good. But I am not contented with the quality. Maybe I find something else better. Again to thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Shai tan

Hunter
I gotta ask ya, what pray tell are you doing with the pics|? Are you making a P2 Netgun prop? Are you looking to buy a really accurate netgun prop? Just wondering. Thx. Maybe I`ll have to source good pics of the P2 Netgun and make 1. lol

Mortal Immortal

Elite Hunter
Well Larrys Garage Kit Asylum has some nice P2 netgun pictures. I have given you pictures before and really not sure what you want. If you want it all layout for you, I can see that is not really goign to happen, unless someone whats to share some special pictures.
46.jpg

larrys garage kit asylum

Denixboy

Young Blood
Yes. I search a really excellent P2-Netgun with all details. I would like to enter no compromises ans so I will pay more money for a accurate prop.
If I didn´t found good Netgun, I would like to instukt to make one. Therefore, I search so many pictures.
I hope you understand my problem now.

When anyone can make a professional Netgun, please contact me.
Thank you!

Still the following:
Thanks for all the Pictures.
I will collect pictures to it possibly a Netgun is to be made according to my images.
Many thanks for it!

Mortal Immortal

Elite Hunter
I think your going to have to make one, DB was the only guy I know that made them for sale and he don't sell pred 2 stuff any more. Casey (biohunter76) has bought all the P2 molds.

Denixboy

Young Blood
Hey Mortal Immortal,
Thank you for yours helpful information!

Mortal Immortal

Elite Hunter
If your not a clay sculpting person. You can use a plastic bowl for the back curved section and krazy glue stick tubes and some pvc sheets from the hobbie store. I used and old school pencil sharper for my darts and side spikes, the old school ones can handle a big dowel. The netgun is one of the easier things to make.