Stop-Motion New Predator Movie,.....1/6Th Scale

Spats

Blooded
Yeah.. only got Thundercat figures right now. Unless you want a bunch of man cats running around lol!
I'd say check eBay for toy lots. I've seen lots of like 60 random figures for for anywhere from $1.00 to $10.00.
Its a pretty good deal and you get a bunch of stuff you could possibly use?

Philby

Blooded
guess people get pretty disappointed when there's no pics to look at ,.....just discussing it,....
i know it takes forever but i like group-effort ideas for things,......i got enough to do without finding time to brain-storm

and yea i like the ideas estelle,.....great beginning and middle section for sure,.....
i'll take and use whatever,....even broken down crap thats not salvagable,....
i plan to take random little tables and chairs and make them seem burnt and destroyed so ,...

anything and eveything is welcome to be used,....
i plan to shoot the opening  but then jump around the sequence ( make sense ??? )

i'll post progress ,...at least stills here and there for now until i have enough shots .....

thanks guys,....

BENSIN

Hunter
Perhaps you could use some of those McFarlane fantasy figures for your hero Predator to hunt, I'm talking stuff from the dragons lines, the twisted fairy tale lines and possibly even the conan lines.  OR, you could possibly do an AvP thing and give us a better AvP movie than the 'pros' have been able to.

Philby

Blooded
Alright so i have  footage with no sound so far ,.......
here's the suck numbers.......2 minutes =  750 pictures,.....

sorry there's nothing to watch yet ( this might take more than a while )  
but i do have a story sortof mapped out,....

ok i noticed in the first predator that when blain gets killed there seems to be 2 shots ( grassy knoll scenario )  that are fired at him ,..
one from screen right ,....then one from right behi9nd him ,....

so my idea was that blain knew about the war between aliens and predators before the 87 rescue mission
but was under oath to never say anything,.....

so the movie i'm working on starts before the first movie a few years,.....before blain was on dutch's team ,.....
that's the idea so far,.....
oh and i tried out movie maker 2.6 ,.......def makes it WAY easier,....
but it seems like i have to choose a speed before i upload any of the pics,.....which is roughly  0.125 each frame,...

i'll try to at least get to 5 minutes of footage,........then i'll post what i have so far ,.....before sounds and fx ...

thanks for reading,......sorry there's nothing to look at yet ,...

Estelle

Hunter
Not a bad scenario there, Phil. To be honest, I had always had the feeling that Dutch's team- even though they were clueless-was actually sent into Central America because someone either knew of the 'Predator', or at lest were had their attention drawn by his activities.
~Estelle

Philby

Blooded
addition to the script is  dillon and dutch knew eachother from older missions  and i want to try to work that intoi it also,....
mac and blains story might  be a flash-back sequence,......just need to wrangle up a mac  haha

Philby

Blooded
so i'm around 2000  shots in and with opening title it's just over 4 minutes long,....
averages 30 frames persecond,..( lowest it will let me go on movie maker )

if any one is familiar with movie maker 2.6  chime in with any tips ,...
me and computers are not friends,...