Stuck on AVP Armor

F

fantazar

I'm stuck on my AVP Rear Groin Armor in that, I can't decide whether or not to have miniature heads (4).
As you can see in the pic,

I have made 3 heads and still have the Battle Damage to add, but from what you can see, please give your opinion and hopefully that'l help me to decide

Yeah I know, I still to clean it up too

Thanks in advance

J

Last edited by a moderator:
N

neonstorm7

Were those in the movie armor? Not that you have to follow that obviously, I'm just curious. Plus I'm all for custom design!

I think they're pretty cool looking. I'm not really sure how they fit in with your overall scheme - do you have other similar items on the rest of the armor? Maybe mix a funky skull or two in? With all the little details, it's kinda a shame they're on the rear armor instead of the front! Just be sure not to sit on them.

In the end, I say it's all your preference. This is YOUR armor, if you like 'em stick the little buggers on! And obviously you like them enough to even consider sticking them on, so I'd venture to say go for it!

Ryan

F

fantazar

No they're not on the movie Armor and it won't make to much difference whether I sit on them or not, as it'll be finished in Latex.
The FRONT and Chest Armor will have similar designs as the Rear so it'll all fit in nicely.

I'll add the last skull and Battle Damage tonight and we'll see how it looks.

Thanks for your comments

M

MEANGENE83

I dunno dude. The lil skulls might not mesh well with the concept of ur suit.

BUT i dunno what kinda pred look ur going for.
The skulls look great tho.

S

Shataan

Doesn`t the movie AVP groin armor taper from top to bottom?

T

tommynator1024

I agree with Gene. But if you want to stick to it, maybe you can try and give it a look as if the skulls had been hammered out of the metal from the other side, like in roman or greek breastplates, not just like they were glued on. Means, make them smoother, no hard edges.

S

Shataan

Aaaah rear groin. My mistake. I have seen a front groin armor or 2 that didn`t taper, or seemed to have no taper. I like that taper tho.

F

fantazar

Thanks for the feedback guys.

I ended up removing the skulls and punching in some Battle Damage including Claw Marks as it matches my Bio.

N

NibsFlibble

Now you can say an Alien grabbed your butt and left those marks !!!!!