Studio in Progress

NewPredMaker

Blooded
I've finally got my own studio now and I am working on adding my collection of props and etc. Here are a few alien heads that I have collected. The fully painted head, I acquired through a truly awesome man, Sandy Collora. The other two are project heads for myself. Hope you like. I will be sure to add more pictures as my studio progress' and I add the rest of my collection.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sinister

Hunter
A nice collection of bonces you have there. It seems as if you have plenty of space on your wall to add yet more quality pieces. I'm sure that you'll fill it up in no time :)

JAILER1955

Hunter
If that is the first wall of your studio, I can hardly wait till you an afford another wall. :p

Seriously, I am envious and I hope your studio thrives.

George

Bovine13

Hunter
Looks good. I will have a new studio myself in a couple of months. We still need to meet up sometime being your down the road.

NewPredMaker

Blooded
Looks like you have a nice display going on Joe. Keep up the great work.
Still waiting for my med pack.HEHE
Scott,
I'm glad you reminded me... I've had a med kit sitting on the work bench for months now... just needed paint.
And for the life of me I couldn't remember where it was going.... Send me your addy and I'll get it out after painting.
So sorry my Bad, the studio, work, and well Life.... you know how it is...
later bud.

Robillicus

Hunter
I want a studio, what the ****?

Heheheh.

Nice work there man! I'm digging the Alien trophy wall. I can't see what else you have in store. Bring it on!!

:p