Suit almost done! **New Pics 07/18**

P

PhantomSniper801

I know I keep posting the progress and you're probably all sick of it, but I'm excited, the next suit will be much better, learned alot making this one, I dont have any hands (gloves) yet or feet, so if any of you have any raw pulls let me know.
thanks for looking!

DSC01728.jpg

DSC01729.jpg

M

Maverick118

I never get tired of seeing anyone's progress pics at all, in fact I love it. You've cetainly come along way with it. Looks really cool. Youl even blend in with the background too stealth mode. Kudos mate. Nice suit.

P

PredatoRob

I agree with Mav, I never get sick of seeing anyones progress pics. Whether they be professional, amatuer, hobbyist, or weekend warrior. Your suit looks bad ass. It's all up hill from here dude. You take what you learned while making this suit and apply it to the next one with some new tricks and just keep getting better and better. Bravo, dude! Beautiful pictures too. Where do you live?

T

The Mortal Immortal

Well done on the suit. It takes alot of time and patience to build one from scratch. I think your skill levels are great and hope to see more of your work.

P

PhantomSniper801

I'm from Utah (in the states) the next suit I do, I'm going to add more muscle, (cuz I'm just a tall skinny guy) I also have some of those super magnets on the way to hold my bio on.

T

The Big Gunns

You look very stealthy in those shots! Nice work on the suit.

~Mel

P

pirkleations

Pretty danged cool for your first suit!!

He's perfect for a forest hunt!!!

You can probably find some green monster hands and feet on EBay or at almost any costume web site that you can modify into Predator parts.

DangerDavey

P

PhantomSniper801

Redid the mouth area a bit and added some beads to the dreds.

DSC01733.jpg

P

PhantomSniper801

DSC01752.jpg

DSC01753.jpg

DSC01754.jpg

the red LED's underneith have a slow pulse to them

DSC01755.jpg

DSC01756.jpg

DSC01757.jpg

DSC01758.jpg

sorry, this one is sideways
DSC01759.jpg

thanks for everyones help and support!

T

The Mortal Immortal

I like what your doing. The chest and back armor looks sweet. I like the blue light in the bio.

I

Ice1010

dude your bio looks crazy... I like what you did. Very nice man...