Suit Progress

P

PhantomSniper801

my suit is getting closer to completion, just thought I'd share some pics, this suit is nowhere near movie accurate, just wanted to get the basic look with my own individual design. if anyone can give me a good deal on some hands or feet, I would greatly appreciate it, as I'm only working part time trying to get the bills caught up.
DSC01726.jpg

DSC01727.jpg

DSC01725.jpg

DSC01722.jpg

DSC01723.jpg

DSC01720.jpg

DSC01710.jpg

P

pirkleations

Not bad for your first Pred suit! Originality and creativity is something that is greatly appreciated here, Phantom!

I like the way the colors in your skin blend with the green surroundings.

The Bio design and armor are very unique as well!

Make sure to post pics when you have it all together on your first hunt.

DangerDavey

P

PhantomSniper801

thanks guys, my mask needs a bigger crown, and theres lots of stuff I'm going to do different on my next suit (when I get to it) how do you all attatch your bios to your undermask? I dont want anything really obvious to be seen when I remove the bio.

T

The Mortal Immortal

That armor looks sweet. I really like it keep up the good work. What is it made out off?

T

The Big Gunns

Magnets work for attaching the bio. Neodymium are the strongets magnets out there.

~Mel

P

PhantomSniper801

the armor is made out of foamies, I had never used them for anything before, but now I like them.
where can you get those magnets?
thanks mel!

P

PhantomSniper801

Woo! expensive! how big of magnets do you need?
thanks!

T

The Big Gunns

$9.99 is expensive?
Hmmm me thinks someone did not check past the first page of their store

$9.99 Magnets

BTW.. Ive never worn a bio. But those are very powerful magents so you shouldnt need more than 3-5 (depending on the size). But I hope some of the other people who use them will chime in.
~Mel

P

predmaniac

22mm x 3mm Amazingingly powerful EBAY

I recently bought these things, unbelievable powerful, only needed two to attach bio and holds it solid, can't recommend them enough. Whatch those fingers because they will pinch big time if caught between them.

J

juggalo ant

whooa, that sawesome man, i wish i could make a set of armor like that. Anychance you could make another set? id be more than happy to pay you for it.

P

PhantomSniper801

I could possibly do that, I dont know if I could get it to be exactly identical, but probably close. Thanks for the magnet links guys, yeah, I didnt get to the last page of them

J

juggalo ant

i dont need it to be exact, as my suit is gonna be alot of custom type stuff. How much would you charge me?

you can email me if you like:
juggaloant@bellsouth.net

thanks!