SWEET NEW PROJECT IN THE WORKS!!!

ta2pro

Hunter
got this the other day from my buddy ron(yajuta clone).doing a complete "repaint" movie version.it seems these are impossible to come by these days.this is a true DB(daniel bravo) P2 suit.ill be wearing this badboy to dc this yr.cant wait!ill be starting this this wk in between doing a full suit for shaitaan.keep checking for updates!

DSC02576.jpg

kithunter

Elite Hunter
another suit thread....awesome...knock it out of the park pro.

looks like "daisy" is getting a face lift...

where is blazes is ron? haven't seen him around in a while...chime in ya slacker!!!

AM

inkmonster

Hunter
the only thing you need is a pair of dbs p-1 feet. the feet included with that one were a set of his old p-1 feet. i see alot of his p-2 feet popping up on ebay and i believe someone here may have the molds for them.

ta2pro

Hunter
here the head.3 hrs flat.please excuse the crooked mandibles.bad pour caused one side to be more "concaved".on the whole appearance,im pleased though.this is what the whole suit skin plans to look like.just waiting on monsterrroms dreads,and some king jaime rings on order to start full paint/assembly.

DSC02601.jpg

DSC02602.jpg

DSC02603.jpg

DSC02604.jpg

PredatrHuntr

Veteran Hunter
Your work is awesome. I am really looking forward to seeing what this looks like when it's all complete. I'm gonna keep my eye on this one...

yautja clone

Unblooded
Ya better not re-sell it. Took me 4 years and alot of work piecing " DAISY " together.

Note: The P2 Bio was mailed this morning, sorry, been a bit busy this week.

ta2pro

Hunter
heres the top done up tonight.really just the front and all the pattern is done.still gotta come up w/the back spots/stripes,etc.put the head w/it just to see a slight mockup.the cool things is,when the head rested against it,the jaws opened up naturally.might try to hook up that mouth pulley system on this guy.

DSC02606.jpg

DSC02607.jpg

DSC02608.jpg

ronin

Hunter
Man thats sick looking bro! B) Dig the pattern on it.How did you take off the old paint?
I've always wondered how to do a repaint over a already airbrushed paint job.I plan on buying
an airbrush one of these days.

Mario