Take try at painting Scar, Yoda does! *New Pro Pics Lst Pg!*

M

Master Yoda 54

ok, i got this Scar mask last week and i've been working on it. I am pretty much done now, all it needs is the permawet. Below are pics of all the stages i've been through on this one. Enjoy.

SCAR2.jpg

Scar.jpg

Scarbrown2.jpg

Scarbrown.jpg

Almostdone.jpg

AlmostDone3.jpg

AlmostDone4.jpg

FinishedScar2.jpg

FinishedScar.jpg

ScarComplete2.jpg

ScarComplete.jpg

ScarComplete33.jpg

Thanks for looking.

KEITH

M

Maverick118

Jojn the club mate. I've just started painting my first one too. Scary isn't it Looking good though there. Dot's look nice and organic not regular and even. Nice work. Keeping an eye on this I will hhmmm

T

The Big Gunns

Keith are you painting him with pearl white? He looks satiny. (Just curious )

Those spiders you are getting on your spots can happen for several reasons. One you are too close to surface. Two you are pulling the trigger back too far. Three the pressure is too high on your compessor. If your paint is thin enough, you dont need to spray any higher than 20-30 psi.

The veins look great.
~Mel

M

Master Yoda 54

well Mel, i mixed pearl white with my white ink, i didnt' want to cover the entire thing with the white ink.

The spiders happened because my airbrush was acting up. I don't know what happened, i think that i tried to run the prosaide through the airbrush and its clogged up inside a bit. I've tried to get it out and it just now did work out so. I was spraying at around 15-20 PSI and it was still doing that, oh well. Thanks though, ill be workin on it alot more tonight and tomorrow.

KEITH

A

alpha pred

What type of air brush are you using? I was having the same splater problem and picked up an IWATA eclipse. Night and day difference. The Iwata almost paints for you!!! Your mask is comming along good...dont give up! The more you paint the better your confidence will quickly become!!

M

Master Yoda 54

Alpha Pred - I am using an Iwata Eclipse, what happens with the airbrush is the compressor kicks in and the paint just explodes out of the airbrush, i just got to turn the compressor off while im actually painting. Oh well.

Thanks for all the kind words guys, im gonna try to finish it out tomorrow and then seal it on wednesday.

KEITH

S

SeaHunterr

Yes, nice looking job there Keith, that's going to be a great looking AVP mask when you're done.

T

TK3467

I have to agree. Look at my P1 paint compared to my past Paasche work which sucked. Your mask is coming along nicely. I plan on doing mine real soon as well.

T

The Mortal Immortal

Looking good keith you are flying through the painting. You started your mask and I start hands. Your almost done and I still working on one hand. Keep up the good work.

P

PredatoRob

Looks great Keith! Keep up the good work and with the updates!

I think you're a natural when it comes to this stuff.

M

MoviesColin

WOW!

Great job Keith!

Gosh your a natural at all this!

Anyways, I would just tone down the mouth. Or maybe add a shade of yellow/amber to the whole head...

But dang! You're good!

J

JediUsurper

about time ya painted

looks good so far m8e, looking forward to more updates.

M

Master Yoda 54

Thanks to all of you guys.

Today, i should be finished with this one, i just got to spray the red iron oxide and then work on the mandables and then BAAM, done.

But thanks for all the kind words all of you.

KEITH

M

MoviesColin

Daannnggg!

Looks great now. Good job! I love it.

Now hurry up and get a suit to paint!

J

JediUsurper

you got some eyes to install dude? eyes make a mask come to life.

C

Chancelor22

Only for u will I repeat myself. It. Is. Fan. Tas. Tic! Congrats on a job well done!