Tell me I'm seeing this wrong.

A

alkalilake

A dark horse Predator kit somebody wants $700 for the starting bid.

S

Savage Yautja

Yeah (Great picture too) Predator must be cloaked eh? Yes I want 700.00 (actually more), reserve not met for this but I won't post a good picture of it. WTF?! what an Ediot.

N

NibsFlibble

Uh, cold-cast PORCELAIN? No way would a kit come in pieces like that for porcelain ..... to fragile.

Where's the figure? Cloaked? Or is it that mass of goo in front of the box?

Y

yautja clone

IDIOT is right.........and it gets even better. Click on the shipping calculator and get a load of the prices he wants to ship it..............

T

The Hopkinator

Just for the record, Im in mooresville, but this aint me!!

P

PredatoRob

$700? That's a lot of money. Yes. A lot of money. Sooo much money. Money is good. I like money.

INSANITY!!!!!!!!

N

NibsFlibble

Holy moley on the shipping!!!!!! The shipping price range is $33 to $45 if I wanted it shipped to me.

It still doesn't look like a porcelain kit to me. Did they make it in cold-cast porcelain? And, would it come in pieces like that?

F

Fakenrite

This item is a Dark Horse P1 Statue released awhile back and was sculpted by Randy Bowen. It is indeed cold cast porcelain, and the photo is of the box it comes in.

What's ridiculous is his asking price.. starting bid on an original like that should be maybe $120 - $150. This guy is smoking some good stuff, that's for sure.

Dan

P

phoenixjkd3000

I have one and I would not ask that kind of cash even to my worst enemy - what a DDOOOOOOSSHHHH BAG!!!