TEST avp cannon rockets..."vid added"

D

Dragonskinstudio

ill be making a small vid today of the AVP test rockets .these will be on sale to people that already have my cannon..this is sure to bring it to life!!!!!...

ok here it is ..let me know what you think no lurkers coments good and bad

Last edited by a moderator:
P

PMANDER

is everthing you do for sale?? save something for youself man..LOL

P

PMANDER

just checked out the video very cool...but i would be concerned if you plan to sell this to someone....just tryin to help

K

kithunter

it's very cool,

The Politically correct response is :
not sure how practical it is derek, a miss fire and you could hurt someone.

The Hardcore fan in me:
fucking hardcore!!!!!!

D

Dragonskinstudio

mainly for hard core responisble people not kids... and its not a toy...i know there is like a 0.1% chance of a miss fire but these are tryed and tested millions of times in the lab and iv not yet miss fired if that happends i can make some sort of safty feature fo this that will contain the reject rocket with out ejection thus not hurting anyone and be disconected from the elctronics to be changed

T

The Mortal Immortal

Looks like mean jamming destoring thing. I like it to play with fire. I like your skills and designs.

S

SeaHunterr

That's real cool Derek, bringing these costumes to life seems to be your special talent. This obviously is a thing to use outside with lots of room, and spectators behind you of course, or a safe distance. I would like to use something like that for a video, or action photo. You said you have guidance capabilities, that's unreal. Not even the movies were able to duplicate this, I think they all used CG, so awesome job!

P

pirkleations

Sweet work there, D!

It would be great for outdoor shows like you'd see at the movie theme parks. As long as the viewer or audience is kept a safe distance away, it would be an awesome effect!!

But wouldn't you think that a firing cannon would have to be registered and sold as an official firearm. Whether it fires blanks, projectiles or just has a pretty flame, it is a very dangerous prop.

Let it fall into the wrong hands and someone could really get hurt or maimed regardless of safety features.

DangerDavey

S

ScottAS

Thats very cool but I want my mask and Bio made out of kevlar!

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SeaHunterr

Model rockets and rocket motors can be purchased by anyone. You don't have to shoot them vertical either, there are no laws concerning their use in open areas that I'm aware of.

B

bammatrooper

awsome dude
so those are real like they could shoot someone and hurt them?

K

kithunter

Dude 500?? A real Predator Cannon... My next question is who's gonna work on the cloak?

I know some of you are already working on it.

THIS is why i love this place...

AM

S

Savage Yautja

I think it kicks ass! Great for the 4th of July! Put on your own show!

B

bammatrooper

haha i would laugh if someone group of you guys go out on the 4th of july and put fireworks in your cannons and shoot them