Texturizing the leg

A

alphatech686

Still pluggin away at the skin texture. today I finally get to do the foot.
footrefiningJ006-1.jpg

footrefiningJ007-1.jpg

footrefiningJ004.jpg

footrefiningJ005.jpg

S

Shataan

Totally awesome! I love attention to detail. If a thing ain`t worth doing right, it ain`t worth doing at all. Really sweet work here.

J

JediUsurper

wow dude thats mind boggling detail.

you do realise you've made a rod for your own back now as the any other parts you sculpt will have to have same details hehe.

A

alphatech686

Yea, I've already mapped out the detailing on the rest of the body even though I haven't even started on it.

P

pirkleations

Ultra-amazing detailing there!! People are gonna appreciate it when they are passed out on their backs!!!

DangerDavey

S

Savage Yautja

I can't begin to imagine the full costume when it's finished. This will be the most realsitic Predator suit ever created. All the detail and accurate proportions will pay off bigtime when it's done. Workmanship this intense takes an incredible amount of time, patience, and talent. My bio is off to you and your work. Please keep us posted with progress pics. I want to see more of this as it progresses Stellar work Sheer perfection!

A

alphatech686

Thanks for all the kind words. I wonder if this will ever be done and when it does get done then what??

T

The Big Gunns

Its looking good Jeff.. Im sure you finish sometime this century

~Mel

S

Shadow predator

Wonderfull, I really like the more lizard like texture it gets instead of the rather smooth texture the Predator mostly gets.

D

DAVIDYR1

Impressive work.
Great forms there.
Will be a winner for sure.

David