The Ancient Elder.. engraved teeth pg.5

T

The Big Gunns

I started painted him today. After about 4 hours of working on it all I have to say is...

I hate you Dave for sculpting all those bumps and wrinkles!

Its going to take some time to finish him before he makes it back to Dave and Deb.

~Mel
ancientone2.jpg

ancientone222.jpg

N

NibsFlibble

Ya know Mel, you didn't HAVE to start right away. We would have been more than happy to WAIT until your major costume projects are done and the DC convention was over.

Gee, sorry about the high amount of sculpting detail . I'll kick David in the butt a few times ......

Anyway, YAHOO ..... it's lookin' sweeeeeeeeeet!

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!

S

ScottAS

I think Dave just did a life cast to get all those bumps and wrinkles! Mel I'm sure your paint will be kickass.

B

BurntKona

ooo, looking exciting. Can't wait to see it done.

Wha, mine is just sitting on my desk waiting for a compressor to power my airbrush (courier attempting to deliver it today *rubs hands*)

J

JediUsurper

nice start mel, looks like i wont be painting mine anytime soon as youve scared me off

more pics , noooooooooooow

T

The Big Gunns

Thanks guys... I'm gonna be working on him in between projects so I wont be able to update everyday.

~Mel

P

pirkleations

Holy crap!!

I just saw the very tip of the crown as I scrolled down and nearly had a Pred-a-gasm!! Then I saw the whole progress
picture and needed to take a moment!

Wonderful work, Mel!! Deb and I agree that you never disappoint!!

DangerDavey

T

The Big Gunns

Im glad you guys like it so far. I will be sad to ship him

~Mel

D

depredador1997

LOOKING GOOD MEL... I'll try to work on mine after the sdcc.

N

NibsFlibble

Well Mel, you'll know he will end up in a nice home with other Preds who will continue to love him in his old age.

Whenever we get him back, I'll be sure to take really good pictures and post them so you can have them for your archives.....

M

Master Yoda 54

Mel, im gonna type this, then im gonna go and curl up under my desk and DIE!!! That is absolutely amazing. Geeze. I really wish i could come down there some time just to watch you work. Looks great, keep it up.

KEITH

R

Ruffkintoy

Wow, that is looking so good Mel. Do you use a template for the pattern or do it all free hand? Also are you making it up as you go or are you working from a picture or what? I'm trying to think of a way to paint mine so I thought I'd pick your brain