The Ancient Elder.. engraved teeth pg.5

A

alkalilake

The talent floweth like a river. Your my hero. Work like this can only inspire people to do a better job on whatever they are painting. Artists are supposed to inspire each other, right?

T

The Big Gunns

Thanks guys..

Ruffkin- I do everything freehand with the Iwata Eclipse HPBCS. I had an idea of what I wanted him to look like.. but he's a little different now. It was mostly just experimenting.

Alkalilake- inspriation is good! I like to think of myself of a Muse

I will post more pics later today.
~Mel

J

JediUsurper

uber jealous of your talents miss G.

really loooking forward to seeing more pics.

P

PredatoRob

Keith... that was a tad too dramatic for me.

Mel, I think you know what I'm going to say. So instead of just reiderating what everyone else has said, I'll give you a big-ass SWEET!!! You know I am a fan of your work, and that you seriously inspire me to keep at airbrushing. I like the pattern and execution. Keep it up!! Which I know you will.

P

PhantomSniper801

Mel, as usual, your work looks outstanding! you are my idol!

M

Master Yoda 54

Very well done. I am truly amazed. I can't wait to see this thing completed.

KEITH

P

pirkleations

Holy ****!!(oops!)

That is looking absolutely magnificent, Mel!! I shoudn't be surprised, but I am in jaw-dropping mode right now.

Thank you for the wonderful paint job so far!!

Please be sure to sign it when it's done!

~DangerDavey

P

philmar1962

Mel...got my mask from Nibbs last week and Im trying to build up enough nerve to get started painting it. Yours, as always, is amazing,,,keep up the awesome work.

T

The Big Gunns

I started on the mouth.... the part I like least to paint But its easy to spray around in there on this mask.. the latex is very flexible.

If you guys havent gotten The Ancient One mask.. you dont know what your missing. Its a must have for any collection!
~Mel

ancientone7.jpg

G

gk asylum

You're really bringing that puppy
to life Mel.
Looking awsome!
Larry

J

JAILER1955

I know that I'm in sad shape when pictures of your work are horded by myself like one collects visual erotica. OOOh, I just had a shiver down my spine.

That is beautiful Mel, it's beginning to look alive. Maybe someday I might ask you to paint one for me. Strike that, beg is the proper word. Beg you to paint one for me... one day.

George

P

pirkleations

Bribes work, George!!

Mel also said something about signing an eternal contract...

DangerDavey

A

alphatech686

Mel, This is the best paint up I've seen yet. It really has that lively organic look. The mouth has a very authentic mucasy membrane look. Is mucasy a word? It really does look beautiful.