The Ancient Elder.. engraved teeth pg.5

M

Maverick118

Bloody hellfire. WOOF!!!! That's a smashing paint up Mel, kudos in a big way, and to Dave for a remarkable sculpt too. Pats on backs all round methinks

T

The Mortal Immortal

Mel that is one sweet looking mask you have painted. All I can do is say ah.

P

pirkleations

I painted up some display eyes for the "Ancient One" Elder.

I've got them temporarily set in a Scar mask from MasterYoda 54. You can almost make out the multi-color veins in the eyes.

PredatorElderEyes02.jpg

I think they'll compliment Mel's awesome paint-job quite nicely!!

DangerDavey

M

Master Yoda 54

DAVE!!!!!!

Those eyes look great in my Scar, you need to get some for it as well. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PS, when will that bad mother get some dreads in him?

KEITH

A

alkalilake

I think it would look really great to have the Predator patterned eyes from Van Dykes in the mask. They make them in red and blue. The red ones would be a great addition. The glass eyes really make it stand out as real versus painted eyes don't so much. Especially with the paint job Melanie gave this. Plus they are pretty cheap, maybe 30$ a set. Just a suggestion. The dreads really compliment the mask great. That's what it has been needing, besides the eyes.

eyespz6.jpg

P

predmaniac

Mel, I am always suprised at your ability to surpass your previous excellence, STUNNING work, it looks so alive. AMAZING.

P

pirkleations

Thanks for the tip on the eyes, Dave!

I'm only going with painted eyes right now because of a squeaky-tight budget on projects.

But I can use the picture for color reference to bring my painted eyes a little more drama.

Mel, those dreds look awesome so far!!! You just don't ever disappoint!!!!

DangerDavey

P

pirkleations

I played with a shot I took of some re-painted eyes that match the eye Dave/Alkalilake posted a few messages up and gave my Elder some eyeballs.

ElderWitheEyes01.jpg

The Ancient One seems to look pretty good with a bit of red in his eyes!!!

DangerDavey

A

alkalilake

The latex on mine is pretty thick behind the eyes. I'm feeling that cutting a clean eyehole may be a tough nut to crack.

P

pirkleations

Dave,

I think that is a great idea to get a display-worthy eye hole for the mask. A bit complicated and time-consuming. Sounds like a lot of reverse-molding and casting there. I guess you thrive on challenge...

DangerDavey

D

DIAVOLO BIANCO

porka merda!!!!!
this mask is incredible!!!!!!!!
the paint work is incredible!!!!
congratulations Mel

Y

yautjafanboy

absolute nightmare darlin, havin a heatwave over here (means its not raining for once anyway) and its too hot to get motivated. slow but steady progress on the move.

I really cant get over the painjob on this puppy tho mel, I mean I knew you were good (god), (goddess), but jeez! I think I may want to have sex with it it looks so good. (maybe not physically but mentally perhaps)

you take my breath away every time girl!