The Ancient Elder.. engraved teeth pg.5

K

kithunter

**** that is bad to the bone. love the veining and it doesn't look contrived

AM

T

The Big Gunns

Dave made a set of engraved teeth for the elder.. so I painted a set. I also painted some eyes for him (they are removeable).

I took some shots outside and added new pics. For some reason the camera keeps making the eyes look brighter than what they really are.
This old geezer is getting boxed up and shipped back to his home Monday.
~Mel

eldereyes2.jpg

eldereyes4.jpg

eldereyes3.jpg

J

JediUsurper

hehe looks wicked,
ive got THE PRODIGY FIRESTARTER on winamp while looking at this, this pred has the same insane look in his eyes as Keith Flint in the video hehe.

mind you if this bugger wanted to start a fire i wouldnt bloody try to stop him.

want some matches mr?

P

pirkleations

Damn, Mel!!

Don't you ever slow down?
(Don't you ever slow down!!!)

Those eyes and the Tribal Tusks look fantastic on him!!

You were saying that the left eye was having trouble staying in? Maybe he was meant to be a one-eyed warrior!!

Deb and I really appreciate all of the work you put into our Elder mask. Remind us to give you a cookie...

DangerDavey

N

NibsFlibble

WOW! That is totally insane looking!

Mel, I'm completely amazed at your painting skills. Each new paint you complete gets better and better. I can't thank you enough for the work you did on our mask. He will have a prominent spot for display and to be admired by all who come to visit.

One of these days when I finally get to meet you, you're getting a big HUG from me!

Deb

Esingar

Unblooded
I am new here but h ave followed preds for years... I believe this to be the best I have ever seen!
How can one get in touch with Mel to have a mask painted?

MIKE

Esingar

Unblooded
she's retired from painting pred stuff.sorry bud. :p

retired? I just saw a post on predstuff.com where she has new wallmounts available for sale. Shipped from her home. Dont wanna seem like a smart#$% but she doesnt seem retired to me.

I would like to contact her to see if shes interested in a commision piece.

inkmonster

Hunter
she not with ADI i heard she had a interveiw but didnt get the job. yeah she sent me a nasty email the other day saying she was sick of preds and never wanted to talk about them again. and then the wallmount went back up forsale. im shure she wont do anymore painting for anyone though.

Esingar

Unblooded
she not with ADI i heard she had a interveiw but didnt get the job. yeah she sent me a nasty email the other day saying she was sick of preds and never wanted to talk about them again. and then the wallmount went back up forsale. im shure she wont do anymore painting for anyone though.

Thats a shame. Shes truly gifted. I guess Ill paint mine, unless you know someone that may be intesrested.