The Ancient Elder V2...finished pics pg.3

T

The Big Gunns

I wanted my mask to look different from everyone elses.. so I have started modifying him slightly. He will also be painted a little different as well.

~Mel
horns.jpg

D

depredador1997

SWEET ANOTHER MODIFICATION TO THE OLD PREDATOR, I LIKE CHANGES,THEY R ALWAYS GOOD!!!

P

pirkleations

Damn, Mel!!

Doesn't your imagination take a coffee break??

Love the horn protrusions!!!

DangerDavey

J

JediUsurper

hes horny........ horny horny horny

again looking forward to more pics, so stop talking and get painting

T

The Mortal Immortal

Looks like a new bread to me. I like it its different.

J

JediUsurper

Its the Austin Powers Predator.

(dons best austin powers voice over )

she made him horny baby yeeeeeeah

P

PredatoRob

Oh Mel, always pushing the envelope. Bringing us new ideas and new interpretations. How the fuck do you do it?!?!!?! Hehe. If this bad boy turns out anything like the other Ancient I'm sending my airbrush right back. Fuck. Hahahaha. I am very curious to see where you go with this, Mel. One question, what'd you use for the horns? How'd you do it? Secrets, secrets, are no fun. Secrets secrets hurt someone!!!

T

The Big Gunns

Rob- the horns and etra teeth were sculpted with cotton and latex. I'll post another pic up later today when they are all in place.

~Mel

S

ScottAS

Is this the Horny Elder. Mel you need to get out and smell fresh air once in a while. You are a sculpting & painting machine.

B

blk n blu dream

Who knew there would be so many "horny" jokes?

Looks great, I love the spikes. I would hate to get a headbutt from that guy!

T

The Big Gunns

I have the base color on the Elder V2! I hope to finish him up this week. Im going with more greens this time and a different pattern.
He'll be on ebay when I'm finished with him.
~Mel

elder2.jpg

K

kithunter

very wicked looking, nice variation on the piece mel,

see this what i'm talking about, you take something add your own vision to it and make it different.

AM

P

Predrhone

That is the awesomest Pred I've ever seen... it just reeks of badassery, not to mention it's really making me --

err... spiky... no... pointy, prickly?... nope, uhhmmm...

oh yeah.

HORNY BABY YEAAAAH!

S

ScottAS

That's sweet! Reminds me of a turtle shell, very organic. Nice job.

A

alkalilake

Trying to do something new and original like this is harder than it looks. Stepping outside the standard color schemes pushes things and gets the creativity going. Looking very organic and original. Great job as usual.