The Bad Blood: Foam build

DMTDeadpool

Blooded
Update!!!!
Been doing a lot of my coursework recently, so not done too much on this.

No pics yet. But here is my progress so far.

Made another skull kneepad. Printed out another one for the other leg, the one I had was too big and bulky. I have also started building some alien tails. The "human spine" I am going to put on the grieves, replacing the spine on the bracer with the alien tails. The blade bracer I will have the tip of the tail facing the elbow. On the comp bracer it will be facing out towards and past the hand. Once I have this tail finished I will put some pics up of what I am going for.

Jmen

Hunter
Update!!!!
Been doing a lot of my coursework recently, so not done too much on this.

No pics yet. But here is my progress so far.

Made another skull kneepad. Printed out another one for the other leg, the one I had was too big and bulky. I have also started building some alien tails. The "human spine" I am going to put on the grieves, replacing the spine on the bracer with the alien tails. The blade bracer I will have the tip of the tail facing the elbow. On the comp bracer it will be facing out towards and past the hand. Once I have this tail finished I will put some pics up of what I am going for.
we love pictures! )))

UNSOL

Unblooded
Nice, it's great to see someone start from scratch with their own take on armour and weapons. Thanks for the inspiration.

DMTDeadpool

Blooded
Here is some picts of what I am aiming for....

IMG_0188.JPG
IMG_0189.JPG

Blade bracer, with the tip of the tail pointing towards the elbow... Still need to finish off a few more sections of the tail and get it resined like the rest of my pep is curing from at the moment.....

IMG_0191.JPG

Computer bracer, with the tip of the tail facing the hand, Or I might just do them both facing the elbow. I just didn't want too much on the blade bracer side since the bracer itself has three blades already, adding the tail tip would be a bit too much I think, but on the computer bracer side, it would be an extra stabbing weapon...

What do you guys think? as is or both elbow facing?

Oh speaking of resin, the bio is solid, will be onto the body filler this week... :D

Jmen

Hunter
Here is some picts of what I am aiming for....

View attachment 125676 View attachment 125677
Blade bracer, with the tip of the tail pointing towards the elbow... Still need to finish off a few more sections of the tail and get it resined like the rest of my pep is curing from at the moment.....

View attachment 125678
Computer bracer, with the tip of the tail facing the hand, Or I might just do them both facing the elbow. I just didn't want too much on the blade bracer side since the bracer itself has three blades already, adding the tail tip would be a bit too much I think, but on the computer bracer side, it would be an extra stabbing weapon...

What do you guys think? as is or both elbow facing?

Oh speaking of resin, the bio is solid, will be onto the body filler this week... :D
2+1 it's totally great) 3+1 it's too much, i think. but it looks awesome:cool:

DMTDeadpool

Blooded
yeah, probably will look better them both in the same direction. These tails are a bitch to make, so repetitive, each section is the same only about 4 more sections to go... Till tail number 2 that is... for a total of 16 sections per tail .... Joy

Jmen

Hunter
yeah, probably will look better them both in the same direction. These tails are a bitch to make, so repetitive, each section is the same only about 4 more sections to go... Till tail number 2 that is... for a total of 16 sections per tail .... Joy
its hard, but final look must be amazing) dont give up)) (like i did today... i broke my wip iron man helmet) don't repeat my mistakes))

MikaPred2

Young Blood
I think both facing elbow would be good, giving it a stronger look of symmetry with regards to equipment.

DMTDeadpool

Blooded
The chernabog one has been scrapped, it was too large, and the horns and ears would have just ended up ruining my thighs and make manoeuvring harder. I have a new one to make though

DMTDeadpool

Blooded
Am not going for fully accurate with the figure/comic book so I can easily alter what I have to in order to make things easier and less cumbersome lol

Got the bio partially painted. Painted the main bio black, and the trim for the horns painted silver. need some more paint for the horns and battle damage too probably some symbols on the crown too. I also have diodes on their way and a battery housing for the tri laser.

DMTDeadpool

Blooded
lol yes.. I have 2 katana, the dragon head one on the wall and a Kill Bill "bride's sword" replica. I have my twin dragon blades, you can see some of it in the side by side shot. the blades separate into two hand held knives. I also have two sai, a crossbow and 4 throwing knives. I have two replica handguns that fire BB shot, but those are harmless weapons in comparison to the others I have. Some were bought before the knife amnesty here a few years ago, so are really sharp. Stupid thugs ruining it for decent collectors of stabby things.

DMTDeadpool

Blooded
Got all the electronics coming for the trilaser and will have plenty left over for the battle disc when I finally get round to making the plastic version

Got new latex the other day, just waiting on the colourant before doing up my dreads So lots still to do