The Celtics eye holes.

T

The Hopkinator

Ive seen a lot of good Celtic reproductions, but ive YET to see one that nails the eyes perfectly. Has anyone seen one thats IDENTICAL? I had to re-sculpt the eyes of a really good Celtic I bought a couple times before I felt they looked spot on.

Look at the angles really close///

They are a bitch to get right.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Shadow predator

I personally think Steve's version is BETTER than the original since he made the eyes more menacing...

T

The Hopkinator

Ill get a picture of them. When I got mine the eyes were too long, rectangular looking. Just seems like most of the Celtics I see are like that. Could be just me...

S

STEVE0671

Thanks for the kind words Shodow Predator, I did try to get them as close to the screen used piece and believe it or not, that helmet was the first time I'd had a go at sculpting but that Bio did take me forever to do if I'm honest..

I'd love to do more Bio's, accurate full sized Lost hunters from P2 have always been on my list of things to do as they are Massive!

I'm also looking to do my version of the Chopper and a weatherd scratched Celtic heavily pitted with a hammer effect. V. cool..

Steve