The Elder headpiece upgrade :)

kithunter

Elite Hunter
Love the eye candy threads so i'm providing one

some background for those who have never seen it before. The overall idea for the headpiece and my suit started out with a question

"what did the elder from P2 look like when he was younger?"

the sculpt is a P1: davidyr1
paint scheme: larry kidd
customized: me

i've added some details to the headpiece, dred rings and beads and dred tips...i'm still gonna try some other ideas out but i think it looks the part now.

Enjoy

P1_Left.jpg

P1_center.jpg

P1_right.jpg

ptgreek

Elite Hunter
speechless. Andrew ..you truly have the best of the best. Love the concept ..the color palate does it justice

kithunter

Elite Hunter
thanks guys i'm happy with how it's turning out....it was "ok" for NYCC, but i really need it to be perfect. i'm also tweaking the suit as well

dsaint1965

Unblooded
Love the eye candy threads so i'm providing one

some background for those who have never seen it before. The overall idea for the headpiece and my suit started out with a question

"what did the elder from P2 look like when he was younger?"

the sculpt is a P1: davidyr1
paint scheme: larry kidd
customized: me

i've added some details to the headpiece dred rings and beads and dred tips...i'm still gonna try some other ideas out but i think it looks the part now.

Enjoy
very nice

kithunter

Elite Hunter
thanks i'm so glad you guys like.

they have already.... i'm working on all the suit pieces individually....

some more dramatic like the headpiece, some more subtle like holes in the fingers tips for the sweat pools that build up.
i'm also going to be adding a new fixture to elder suit but that won't be for another 2 weeks. i'll rename the thread when i post up those changes

AM

Replica

Blooded
Love it man, looks fantastic Particularly love the muted, earthy colors and dread beads, works really well together!

I really like the earth tones, especially the tusks. Concept masks really excite me. It's great when guys go outside the box...

kithunter

Elite Hunter
thanks larry,

i waited to take good photos of it because i had you screaming in my head ""TAKE NICE PICTURES!!!!"

L HULK

Blooded
..............................speechless its beautiful! your suit has given so much inspiration to us all! thank you brother