The Elder on halloween...video pix pg2 and pg3

K

kithunter

Sup everyone,

been recuperating for the past few days. 2 contests and the NYC halloween parade. I managed to get on a float this year but it was still a long night 8 hours suited up. Lost about 9 lbs and i'm still a hurtin puppy...

anyhow here are some pics of the night in NYC...i'll upload some video in a little bit to give you and idea of the craziness that is the largest halloween parade in the world...it was a blast... 1,000's of pix taken here are just a few of mine

enjoy

elderone_1.jpg

elder3-2.jpg

the hottie and the hunter
elderandhottie.jpg

just taking a break talking to spat in his Robocop suit...it's amazing out of the 10,000 people that go to this, we always find each other...
spatandelder.jpg

this costume was amazing the flash washed out the fact that his eyes lite up...he was about 10'
elderandkong.jpg

T

The Big Gunns

I'm diggin the suit with the suit with the elder bio!

T

The Xcalibor

Oh yeah baby, THE ELDER INVADES!!!!!!! Nice. I'm diggin the suit andrew. Looks REAL good.

KEITH

J

JediUsurper

Very very cool, man im so jealous, boring UK

mind you, i was nowhere near ready for halloween.

G

gk asylum

I'm loving the cheesy skull and bright red leather
belt?! Dude.
Larry

K

kithunter

belt held up my "murse" skull leather pouch for ID and $$ it's not like i got pockets...
the skull was needed to keep me from getting gang rapped by the NYPD.....they don't look to kindly on having 15 " real blades

actually even with the skull on the blades i almost didn't get into webster hall...they tried to take it from me...i told them you can take the spear...but you WILL NOT take my blades

wouldn't you be worried if someone showed up with these?

gauntblade.jpg

T

The Hopkinator

Those are great pics,, your suit looks too sweet/// howd u do in the contests

P

pirkleations

Kit,

You looked awesome!! Great showing and venue!!!

Makes a hunter proud to even be on the same board!!

~DangerDavey

K

kithunter

makes me proud to see all the people on the lair who love this as much as i do. we've come a long way ALL of us.

I did pretty good on the contest end first prize, best overall on saturday some $$

i tried to cowboy through to the webster hall contest on halloween night, but 9 hours in the suit my body just couldn't handle it anymore it.
the contests are great and 95 % of the time the predators will always win, but i don't do this for $$

T

The Mortal Immortal

I love the pictures, nothing like seeing a suit in action and not sitting on a manniquien.

K

kithunter

it's only a few seconds long

we walked away from the crowd to catch our breath, you still see the flashes going off around me
th_MVI_3545.jpg

before i forget, i want to thank biohunter(casey) for a killer bio. it really completed the suit.

i'm uploading the second video now...it's longer

N

Nosfearatu

Awesome man, thanks. Are you able to move well in that suit?

K

kithunter

define move?..... actually yes i can move pretty well

here is the second vid. it shows more of what kind of a party the float i was on had going on...they were giving out shots so by the time we got going ...we were already going

not the best quality but you'll get the idea

th_Comp1.jpg

K

keefer649

Very cool...looks like a blast! Wish there was something like that around here!
Awesome lookin suit! Are you able to see alright when its dark like that?!?!?

K

kithunter

Vision is impaired as you can imagine by wearing the bio, your perifrieal vision is almost non-existent.
The mesh used for the eyes is better during the daytime.

Think of it like looking through cheesecloth.

I think we need to have a gathering of all the hunter's for next years parade.

screw dragon con!!!!! this is a much better showcase for all our works.

AM

S

ScottAS

Looks awsome! Glad you won some $$ for all your effort. I like the music on the 1st vid. Pred jungle music. lol

B

biohunter76

Thanks Kit! It's awesome to see my bio as part of a full suit. Congrats on being the first. If I were you, I would have Larry repaint it, I'm sure he could do it much more justice than I did and the it would match your armor perfectly! Again, AWESOME!!!