The Freakshop 1:1 Howard S. Predator bust.

D

dreggs88

Thanks for the invite Andrew. Here is a commission build up that I did for The Freakshop.
I love doing pattern work, so I had a lot of fun with this one.
It has all the dreadlocks now, I'll post pic's of it with them after I get some.
This is a predator lovers dream!

predator6.jpg

predator3.jpg

predator4.jpg

predator5.jpg

predator2.jpg

Contact Eric at the Freakshop to get one for yourself: fish@inos.com

Later,

T

The Big Gunns

You did a nice job on him.i especially like the crown colors.
I posted a link to it on my board a few days ago.
~Mel

K

kithunter

monte,
Thanks for coming to the board, we eat stuff like this up.

This piece is just bad ass, probably the best paint on a howard piece i've ever seen. and you've done something i've never seen on a predator....EARS!!!!

Your skills are amazing, there is only one other person in the world i know that can paint like this.

i'm also digging some of your other creations on your site as well.

AM

D

dreggs88

Hey thanks a lot for the positive feedback! I did everything free hand with the airbrush, meaning that I didn't map out the patters I just painted them as I went along. There is about 26 hours worth of paint and finishing work into it.

It will be a bit but I will post photo of it all dreaded, it really brings everything together.

Thanks again, and I appreciate the link on your board as well Mel! I love your work too!

Later,

D

Dragonskinstudio

exalent work man .i agree with kit the best howard bust paint ever seen so far..

D

DAVIDYR1

Wow that's nice!
I never would have recognized it as Howards bust either.
Great paint job on a great sculpt.

David

Z

Zealwing

That Paint job is looking sweet man I also like your work on your website.

P

PredatoRob

That is mind-blowing man!!!! Incredible paint work. I too like the fact that you painted his ears..or ear holes... or ear mushy spots or whatever they are. I can't wait to see the pics of it with it's dredlocks on.

Oh, and welcome to the Lair!!

B

ButtZilla

My, what big teeth he's got!

The eyes are beautiful. Forehead a bit small?

Great sculpt!

D

drgnfyre4

That is amazing. The mouth is so alive! I am very impressed with the depth and layers on the overall piece. Fantastic job!

J

josephchoi

that's sick lol. AWESOME job! looks almost real. all it needs is dreads.

M

Master Yoda 54

man, im gone for a few days and this pops up, just something else for me to lust over.

No joke though man, that thing is definately one of the best paint jobs on a peice i've ever seen. I really like it man. Keep it up.

KEITH

"What we do in life, echos in eternity."