The grusderk's predator costume

G

grusderk

Well, first i want to say thanks to all those who help me to post my images here.(andrew, kithunter/ tommynator/ the wolfpredator/ akira fudoo)
I wanna show you my work and i will appreciate any comment about it.
greetings

Predator01.jpg

gabotnt5.jpg

GABOpred2.jpg

predator05.jpg

predator04.jpg

GABOpred2.jpg

My costume has a self open-close jaw system!!
i hope you like it!
Im working on a new design.

M

MoviesColin

Looks really great, I wish I had one that good.

May we see the design for the self-operating mandibles?

P

pirkleations

OMG!! That is friggin awesome!!!

Looks like you're ready to take on an army! Or, at least, rush hour traffic!!

DangerDavey

N

NibsFlibble

I LOVE the first picture! So natural, so hip, so in tune with nature ......

AWESOME costume! Well, tell us all about it! How long have you been working on it? Details, man, details!

D

DIAVOLO BIANCO

a self open-close jaw system..... can you speack about please....

G

grusderk

well, this costume was made 3 years ago. I have been a huge predator fan since i saw the first movie with arni, and i start making my pred costumes with cardboard, he he he. but it wasn't confortable!.
Then, i use some fabric but it doesn't looks so real and i always wanted a mask that open and close the jaws... "it will be amazing", i thought.
And I spend a year to figure it and finally I get it... and it was so simple!!.... I use a rigid base with a mandible separated... then i use cable to hold a tooth to the base... when i open my own mouth, the predator mask open his jaws.
Its a litle complicate to explain it, even when it is very easy to do. but now im starting to make another costume... ii will take some photos of precess and i will share it with all of you, my predators brothers!
I want a custom mask and armor... i have my sketches if you want to helpme to decide my next warrior predator.

The one who is in the picture takes me 3 weeks, i use home materials to make it like foam to the armmor and rubber to make the body and accesories.

I wish to get some self vulcanizable latex, but in México is very hard to get some good materials.

J

JediUsurper

more info on the mouth system would be great.

as in pics

T

The Big Gunns

Nice looking suit.. all you need is some black makeup around your eyes

G

grusderk

hi! Thanks to all those who have writting me.
I'm working right now in a all new predator suit... it will be amazing... and yes... it will have the open and close jaw system... just like the posted above... but this time, i will take some pics to share the secret with all of you, my predator brothers. don't worry, i will show you.

M

MoviesColin

I just have to say again, I really like this suit. He looks buff, but not too much. Looking REALLY good man, can't wait to see the new one.

G

grusderk

Ok my brothers... I start with the new costume... it will be ready in August... because there is a cosplay contes... and im gonna participate.

i will take pics of my costume and... be ready!!!

D

drgnfyre4

I really like your suit...the colors and proportions look great!

grusderk

Unblooded
Well... its done! I have post my Jaws system for all of you!!!
Check the "huntorials" topics!

have a nice day!

Mannowar

Hunter
I really like the new version of the suit. You REALLY need to do some type of tutorial on that open mouth system. From what I can see in the videos, it looks very cool. Also enjoyed all the roleplaying on the stage you were on in the second video... Spiderman trying to climb the wall... Was just waiting for Spidey to accidently kick you in the head... Then the action would have really been great... Loved the skull/spine pull too... You played the part very well.