the hunt has begun.........

C

celtic yautja

hi guys,
as many of you may know,yesterday,at around 3pm,
a sonic boom was heard in the skys above new zealand,
and apparently a meteor/comet raced through the skys
scaring the living daylights out of many people in the south island.

im here to put the record straight........
official comment has been that investigators are enroute to the crash site of the so called comet,and teams of guys in grey bomber jackets wearing black sunglasses have poured into the area.local folks have been told to bar their doors,and cover themselves in thick layers of cold mud.....??!!

2 pig hunters in the area took this stunning photograph shortly after stumbling across what they described as a "spaceship".radio contact was lost with the hunters shortly after the pic was taken...............

83168995-Outpost42Frame4.jpg

C

celtic yautja

for those of you who dont know me,i live in new zealand !!
thanks guys,i'll keep you posted on any "updates".....

K

kithunter

Now that's a predator...whoever that is needs to step out of the shadows...hmm on second thought..stay in the shadow it looks so freakin' mean

C

celtic yautja

thanks andrew! thats my mask (its my snyder special)
this is a screen grab from my predator vs tk fan film.

*******update*********

a group of elite commado's has been dispatched by helicopter into the area but are carrying light weapons only (they are a rescue team, not assassins)

I

inkdoctor

it looks to me like its just celtic yaujtas predator mask that he allready posted before. sneaky lance i still say you have a nice suit.

K

kithunter

it's just the way the image shows the predator is dead on...deadly

perfect bro...simply perfect

C

celtic yautja

your'e right doc,its my mask alright,
i love my suit man,.......

ive owned flash cars,fancy toys and stereo equipment before,.....but none of them can touch my snyder suit dude,it freekin rocks !!!....hell yeah !!

its my favourite collectible ever .........!!
(thanks again to dan for that,wick-ed suit man !!!)
good to hear from ya dwayne !!
see ya on the chat !!...lol !!

C

celtic yautja

heres another.......****UPDATE*****.......

according to local media,all contact has been lost with group of commando's who were sent in to investigate the "comet" crashsite.
a brief,garbelled message containing the phrase "im gonna have me some fun" has been intercepted,and another "unknown" voice seems to whisper...."over here..."
followed by gunbursts,then silence.
directors of the company "weyland industires" have apparently dispatched 2 teams of coloniel marines,and have authorised (for the first recorded time) the use of some kind of genetically enhanced bio weapon to aid the marines in their investigation. (the wepon in question is rumored to be of alien origin,but has not yet been confirmed)............

S

Shataan

Ya know... it`d be cooler than thou IF they did do another Predator sequel. Do it in the UK this time, and do it more along the lines of how they did "Dog Soldeirs". They could do some kind of historical tie in to Stone Henge. It`d be cool.

M

Maverick118

Weeellllllll......As some on here and Mel's forum know there's been a UK based predator fan film in production for a looong time But don't want to hijack the thread.

Must say this one though sounds quite good.

C

celtic yautja

i agree with your comments shataan,dog soldiers in an excellent movie in my opinion.
(reminds me of aliens with regards to the soliders getting
stuck in the house,and defending themselves from the ravaging werewolves.)
and i love the bob keen wolve suits.
peace out !!

D

DAVIDYR1

That's a fantastic pic up there!!
I'm looking forward to hearing and seeing more.....

David

Y

yautja clone

Did the investigators find any Weapons of Mass Destruction ???

OOPS !!! ... sorry, thats another country.

Seriously....Awesome looking mask.