The Lair

P

philmar1962

I havn't been here long but I felt at this time it is necessary to make a statement about what Kit has created here and why his blood, sweat and tears should be respected by all lair members.

It is ashame that it has become such a "he said she said" place and critical attack on all who work hard to help keep this place fun and alive with so many good people.

The worse thing is the creator of this place is absolutely discusted with having to "Keep the Peace". We all come to this community to talk with friends and get away from everyday stress. Myself, I have even made some great friends who enjoy this as much as I.

Why don't we all take Kit's rules and regs seriously and comply so this place can continue on as he originally expected it too.

C

Cassiopeia1979

funny, i've been here for a few months and I don't see all that much fighting for such a large board. You'd be surprised on how evil some places can get. This place is TAME in comparison. I think kit and the others have done a wonderful job keeping the peace.

T

The Big Gunns

Phil..

I hate to tell you this but this is how things are.. on most of these boards. We are going through our "shitty time" right now. But things will calm down. They always do. It's just the nature of the hobby. All we can do is hunker down and wait it out.

~Mel

C

carlart

Mel's right. You've got to view this place in context with the other boards that are out there. When you have as many people as we do, there's bound to be some amount of derision. As I've said earlier, human nature dictates that there will always be a certain amount of strife, even a flame war or two, and that you've got to roll with it. Above all, don't let a couple of people force you to abandon this place, it would be shame to have the Lair be deprived of the contributions that so many bring here to share.
Carry on,
carlart

Y

yautja clone

Seems pretty quiet to me lately.

DRAMA, you have it on every board and this board is no different,,,, except The Hunter's Lair is special. We have DRAMA..........................w/ CHEESE..

But then again, you might be right Phil. Perhaps its time for a BIG HUG....

XV103.jpg

S

ScottAS

Carl, I bask in the light of your knowledge.

Last edited by a moderator:
V

vampro

Is that drama and cheese or cheese and drama? because there is a difference

K

kithunter

whatever it is, bust out the violin cause i'm about to choke on a feel good,....

good or bad, like it or don't, this place is special. Now i want to see 100 suits in the suit thread by this halloween. So get crackin and knock off all this feel good crap...

Back to work ya slackers....

M

MoviesColin

Be patient... Gonna wait it out... Wait it out... Be patient...

Geez, I need to stop listening to music.

S

ScottAS

I'm sorry carl, it wasn't the light of your knowledge,,It was your CAR!
carly.jpg