The legend of Zelda

darkie

Blooded
Hey guys its been a while since my last topic and i started to work on my next project. Link from the legen of zelda series.

here a some wip shots of it. i still have a long way to go but the first tings are almost ready.

Hat:
links_hat_by_bharam-d33uoem.jpg

Bags:
bags_by_bharam-d33uom6.jpg

Boots:

boots_by_bharam-d33uooj.jpg

Bracers and gloves:

link_bracer_wip_by_bharam-d343wj8.jpg

bracer is almost done need to polish it with shoe polish and its done (its made out of real leather)

Shot with all the gear:

link_update_by_bharam-d33ydsw.jpg

Akisha

Blooded
Love it! Gosh your details are right on! An everything looks so clean, woow. :) I cant wait to see this one finished!!

darkie

Blooded

small update

the wig came in yesterday so later this week it looks like a link wig.

on 18 december i got an christmas diner in cosplay so im working on a red tunic and a red hat for it almost done with it

darkie

Blooded
Thanks :D, and that coming from you i love your work your catwomen is amazing.

im tweeking some things in my Christmas version i will upload some pictures later today or tomorrow xD

edit:

here is foto with Christmas additions
IMG_0965.jpg

Thank you so much! and the x-mas edit made me smile big time LOL
i love it!

Thanks , and that coming from you i love your work your catwomen is amazing.

im tweeking some things in my Christmas version i will upload some pictures later today or tomorrow xD

edit:

darkie

Blooded
thanks im gone ware it this weekend for the first time (christmas version) so i hope its gone be a little hotter xD

darkie

Blooded
lol xD als a dark link xD thats gone go to far xD after this link is finished im starting on my zora armor version. and then i think i've done enough link cosplays XD

WOW YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE THE ZORA ARMOR! ...excuse my excitement lol hahah you should make the magnetic armor boots , with extreme heaviness , and take a video trying to clank around in them

darkie

Blooded
thanks error, i´m gone make the iron boots xD they are extremely Fun (and light to ware )

the wig is done and i have soft and bouncy haaaaaaaaaaaaiiiirrrrrr!!!

soft_and_bouncing_hair_by_bharam-d34jkon.jpg