The Professer - Reality

S

Savage Yautja

A United States soldier was attending some college courses between assignments. He had completed missions in Iraq and Afghanistan. One of the courses had a professor who was an avowed atheist and a member of the ACLU.

One day the professor shocked the class when he came in. He looked to the ceiling and flatly stated, "God, if you are real, then I want you to knock me off this platform. I'll give you exactly 15 minutes."

The lecture room fell silent. You could hear a pin drop.

Ten minutes went by and the professor proclaimed, "Here I am God. I'm still waiting."

It got down to the last couple of minutes when the soldier got out of his chair, went up to the professor, and cold-cocked him knocking him off the platform. The professor was out cold. The soldier went back to his seat and sat there, silently. The other students were shocked and stunned and sat there looking on in silence.

The professor eventually came to, noticeably shaken, looked at the soldier and asked, "What the heck is the matter with you? Why did you do that?"

The soldier calmly replied, "God was too busy today protecting America's soldiers who are protecting your right to say stupid crap and act like a butthole.

So, He sent me."

~~~~~~~

"One Nation Under God"

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you...Jesus Christ and the American G.I.

~One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.~

A

acerhater

Good one. I copied that and am sending out to others I know that will enjoy it.

S

Shadow predator

I don't do the whole god thing, because I question things too much. I can't help it. Though I respect those who do believe in their form of a God, whether it be Jehova, Jah, "God" or Allah... But that makes me wish more people respected that.

S

Savage Yautja

OK, where's the joke?
God works in mysterious ways... the professer never said how he had to get knocked off his platform. Sometimes people need to get knocked down a few pegs and get put in their proper place. Serves him right for being an arrogant ass. Sure it's a joke, but with a message. Never take what you have been given for granted.

S

Shadow predator

Well the separation between church and state is the one thing America demands from Islamic countries, yet America's own (the serparation between them I mean) is as effective as a hair against a tank-shell...

S

Savage Yautja

What are you talking about? We don't tell other countries what they have to belive.
When I went to school we had the litle red Psalms and Proverbs books for every student in grade school in public schools. Since they decided to take them out and remove God, the Pledge of Allegiance, which was voluntary, along with the 10 commandment displays education has gone to hell. Now we get guns, knives, and drugs in school and kids shooting each other.

Anytime you push God out of the picture you're asking for trouble down the road. The Islamic countries are dealing with the same extremists assholes everyone else has to. They don't want peace just to have everyone live as miserabley as they do and kill anyone who isn't as devout a follower of their twisted take on Islam and being a Muslem as they are.
Besides if you're an Athiest you don't believe any of these religions anyway. Everything "just happened" yeah right....