The Sandgirl suits up... *pictures*

C

Cutest SandGirl

I finally got a chance to get some outdoor photos of my female predator. Sure, it was 96 degrees outside and the humidity was high, but Predators are drawn to heat and conflict... right?

Enjoy!

IMG_5076.jpg

IMG_5077.jpg

IMG_5082.jpg

IMG_5091.jpg

IMG_5096.jpg

Peek-a-boo!
IMG_5097.jpg

Going in for the kill
IMG_5099.jpg

My dog, Kia, and my sister's puppy, Seamus were outside with us while we were taking pictures. Kia isn't fazed one bit by the costumes we own. Seamus on the other hand was not so sure...

Video of the Predator stalking her prey

A

Akira Fudou xxx

lmao i she female preds like to hunt dogs. that picture is funny cuz the dog is running for his life. awesome suit, every piece goes well together.

T

The Big Gunns

Kimmy I love your suit! Ive always liked your chest armor. We'll have to get some pics together at DC. Great looking suit girl! ~Mel

A

alphatech686

Hey Sandgirl, it's nice to see a female pred suit. The only other one I've seen is bigguns and of course all of her stuff is sweet. Anyway your's is looking very good. good job.

K

kithunter

damn kimmy you look really great, you really wear it well.

All the poses are kick ass

Andrew

P

PredatoRob

I agree it all goes together, especially in the video. The suit really flows, and the movement of the dredlocks only adds to it. You guys should check out that video if you haven't already.

I really like the chest piece too, it looks very regal to me. Awesome suit!!

K

kithunter

oh man the video is the best,

damn kimmy you got the moves down. that was great. The dogs look freaked out

M

Mr Fett

It was frickin' hot out that day. I give props to Kim for wanting to go outside and take pics in her parents backyard.

(I was the photographer. Never mind any blurry photos. I probably had sweat in my eyes. )

M

Maverick118

It's always cool to see a costume in the environment it looks best in, the costume always looked brilliant but in the greenery it looks awesome.

C

Cutest SandGirl

Thanks everyone. I love wearing this costume.

The belt is still a bit loose. It's safety pinned at the moment, so we need to add some more snaps so it's snugger. I keep worrying that it's going to drop to my ankles.

Mel, I am humbled by your compliment. I'm always in awe by your fantastic work. Thank you so much.

Here's another shot with the blades out
IMG_5085.jpg

And being cute
IMG_5079.jpg

S

Savage Yautja

Got to give a big Predator yell for anyone willing to don their costume in this heat. More power to ya Kimmy!

K

kithunter

Upon closer inspection look at what i found....
can you see it ?? all the way to the left

Kimmy we "found" you

Lostkim.jpg

Andrew