the scariest monster or sci fi thing you ever saw? any pics?

P

pro predator

hey everybody
got some clay to spend so thinking of making the scariest mask ever , i always liked screaming monsters and men,
they got a real mad expression on their face, and thats, what i think that makes them scary
so if any of you got some pics of your wurst nightmare can you post em for me, in exchange i'll keep you updated with lots and lots of pics thank you for your help,
CYA

P

pirkleations

The she-demons from The Devil's Advocate.

When they were all distorted with those pointy teeth and evil eyes. They just creep me out!!!

I couldn't find any pictures, though. Thank goodness!!!

~DangerDavey

A

asy0uw1sh

From the film Ghost Story, the female lead (Alice Krige's) in one of her incarnations...

And here's another that never made it into the final cut of the film, these were both crafted/created by Dick Smith...

-Alan

Last edited by a moderator:
T

The Mortal Immortal

I would have to say the Fun House Creep was the most scarey to me, oh and the movie were the little totem comes to live when the chain falls off his waist and chases the girl throw her apartment.
Zuni1-763895.gif

A

asy0uw1sh

For Gene...
timespacetoys_1918_1166134.gif

He's called a Zuni Fetish doll.

R

Round Hammer

Any of the creatures from the John Carpenter remake of "The Thing".

Especially the spiderhead thing.
spiderheadbig.jpg

Y

yautja clone

This " MONSTER " scares the **** outta me every day..

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

DigiPics002.jpg

P

ptgreek

asy0w1sh....ghost story messed me up as a kid...great choice!

A

asy0uw1sh

Yeah, me too PT. So did the little devil monkey-like creatures in "Don't be Afraid of the Dark" anyone remember that one? Or how about that killer dwarf in "Don't Look Now"?

dbaotdfull.jpg

-Alan

M

mannowar

I've been toying around with the idea of doing a "PredAlien" costume next year. Got a lot of ideas for morphing the two, but nothing on paper yet... Elongated pred head with a slight bulbous Alien forehead... shorter dreads (or maybe "spikes" instead of dreads) Obviously, the mask would be the most difficult part and probably beyond my skill level or time availablity... but the body wouldn't be all that hard though... A little slighter frame than a Pred, but a little bulkier than an Alien. Shorter back spines and muscle on chest instead of rib cage with some hoses running through the musclature... I've been seriously consider it as a second project. It's the mask that would be the holdup. It would be scary though...

R

RaptorArts

**** that spider head thing was freaky in the "THING" i think that was what it was called. But that dang Blair Monster from the film The Thing and that screaming sound it made will make my bones tremble and make me have nightmares.. or it did... well.... I still get freaked out by it...

P

ptgreek

Holy Crap..."dont be afraid of the dark"! I almost forgot about that one....Messed me up even more then Ghost Story. Way to pull that one out.

M

mannowar

How about the Gorn on Star Trek. Scared me to death... Thought James T. would get it for sure that episode... not so scary now, but for a 4 years old...yikes... and that Sleestak sound it made...
big20gorn20and20kirk.jpg

T

The Hopkinator

I was talking with a hot 22 year old chick from Holland. Then she sent me a picture of her at her computer... Scared the **** outta me...

P

pro predator

lol thats one scary man hopki
ahh dam, that woman from school gave me 5x writing a test, i hate that woMAN... pff
well c ya thanks for the pics maybe some of you got more screaming creatures?