The Uber-cannon has landed...!!! Mostly...

P

pirkleations

It's heeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre.....!!!

The Jensen/Pirkle AVP UBER-Cannon has arrived!!!

What a monster it is, too!! Nearly 16 inches of plasma destruction in it's fully extended position. It makes the RTF version look like a micro-machine!!! Comparing the RTF Cannon to the Uber-Cannon is like comparing a Star Trek toy to an actual screen-used prop. This mofo is incredible!!! The thing looks dangerous!!!!

To say that I am impressed with the "Uber" is a gross understatement. Now I just have to work out how to mold this behemoth!!!

I snapped a couple of quick pictures of the new cannon for our viewing pleasure.

Uber-cannon_01.jpg

Uber-cannon_02.jpg

More pictures to come soon. I need to sculpt a piece on the laser site that was lost after Customs opened, inspected and re-packaged the cannon and it's parts.

At least it arrived safely and was mainly intact.

~DangerDavey

T

The Xcalibor

wow gary, just wow. That is a peice of art brutha. i can't wait to see it molded and cast and painted, BAAM!!!!!!

KEITH

T

The Mortal Immortal

Get I like it and that about as much as I can say.

S

SeaHunterr

Amazing work Gary, you should be proud of that masterpiece!
Your attention to detail is amazing, I doubt this prop can ever be equalled in quality, unless the screen used ones go up for auction. Look forward to your next project!

S

Shataan

Thx all.

Glad peeps are digging the cannon so far. Can`t wait to see what Pirk adds to the UBER Equation. :0) His skills are what really breathes life into the cannons.

This is the cannon I wanna use for my finished AVP suit. And hopefully, peeps like SeaHunterr, and Scott... will fully animate this cannon and use it on their UBER suits. ;0)

M

MEANGENE83

Take this cannon to the next level.

Get some model rocket tubes and make that sucker FIRE shots off for real!!!!!!
Then it shall be a force to recon with!!

P

pirkleations

Maybe it can be modified to shoot exploding hedgehog projectiles at Jesse Ventura!!

~DangerDavey

M

Maverick118

Outstanding piece of work there Gary. Love the attention to detail.

T

The Mortal Immortal

Hell yea, I already have all the part for it and ready to install. I have a wireless laser setup and the barrel pump done.

S

Shataan

FYI... the throw/travel distance of the front piece of the new cannon is 1 7/8"s inches. So that is your animatronics throw goal.